Best of Peaches & Willow 2017



As the end of the year approaches my mind is in full on planning and goal setting for the year ahead mode. I'm taking part in two goal setting challenges and planning away in my two, yes! two planners; more on that in another post. One of my big goals this year is to really focus on analytics in order to make my blog and social media platforms grow organically so I thought a fun way for me to look back on Peaches and Willow this year is with a post all about the Best of 2017.

I want to highlight the posts that did best, as far as page views and interactions go so i'm going to share the post for each month with the highest page views. I had no idea how looking back at those numbers would invigorate me and light my soul on fire. Now i'm ready to chase 2018 with such passion and make my page views and interactions even higher than they were this year. I hope that this inspires you to look back at your year and sparks the same passion and drive in you as it has me.




January
The Happy List



February
Guys Behind The Blog



March
10 Ways To Rock Your Confidence



April
Summer Skin Care with Coola



May
Shop Small with Younique



June
Coffee Chat + Weekly Goals



July
Coffee Chat + Weekly Goals



August
Loving Lately Fall into Summer Style



September
All About Them Goals



October
Life Lately



November
Christmas Shop Small {Senegence}



December
Blogger Techie Gifts



It's safe to say that y'all love Life Lately and Goals posts so i'll definitely keep them in the mix in 2018. You also love your beauty posts so stay tuned for more of those, as well.

Thank you for making 2018 an amazing year for Peaches & Willow. I want this little space of mine to be all about YOU, my reader so is there anything else you'd like to see me add in 2018?








No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.