Loving Lately-Summer to Fall Style



Hi Loves! Happy day sweet friends. I hope you are all enjoying a happy, cozy day today celebrating this Fri-YAY! It's the the end of our first week of school and i'm proud to say we've survived! This is my son's first year of high school but he's handling it like a champ, not that this mama is surprised but let's just say this-mornings are neither of our thing but we're holding tight, working together and making it work.




There's something about this time of year that makes me ready for all the fall things. So much so that i've already been shopping for fall things. School has started and the weather is even cooling off. It's as if summer ends when school begins. A lot of what i've been buying are transitional pieces that are great for the end of summer into fall. I thought it would be fun to share these things with y'all. I'll link up what I can.

Beauty Products
Revlon Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in 690 HD Gleam//Lipsense in the color Praline Rose
Loreal Infallible Paints Metallics in 330 Moon Lust



Milani Light Strobing + Pore Minimizing Primer//ELF BB Cream in Fair
Wet 'n Wild Blush in 326 B Rose Champagne//que bella professional repairing mask


Fashion
Liberty Love Kimono from Marshall's

French Pastry Top from Marshall's


Randoms

Harvest Pumpkin Candle//Travel Mug//Pumpkin Nut Bread Candle
All of these were Target finds. The candles were already on the end caps, discounted. I'm kinda bummed that I did't grab all of them when I had the chance. The mug was another fabulous dollar spot find. Luckily that was a find from yesterday so you should be able to grab one still.

Books
Stephanie May Wilson's Lipstick Gospel Devotional and Prayer Journal
Oh my heart, y'all! This prayer journal and devotional are my favorites ever. I look forward to my time each morning when I sit down and dig deep into my heart and soul through these books. If you don't have them yet then you should run to her site and order them today!


Music
I'm loving Ke$ha's new album and this playlist.



T.V. Shows
I've gotten sucked into the Real Housewives of Dallas, y'all.
This might be my favorite housewives franchise now.
I'm also back to binging One Tree Hill. I've only watched the series 328 times.


Podcasts
Blog Fuel Summer Lovin' Had Me A Blast
The Lady Gang Episode 88 Candace Burch


What are you loving lately?

14 comments

  1. Love this post and I love my Pink Champagne LipSense - oh my goodness - not too pink and just sort of perfect for stepping into fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy! Thank you for your comment. I truly appreciate you stopping by. I'll have to look into the Pink Champagne LipSense. I've got my eyes on the Apple Cider right now but Pink Champagne sounds like the perfect year round color.

      Delete
  2. Fall always seems like the best season! I think because of all the years in school, it just seems like the perfect time to start something new. Fall fashions are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth. Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. There is something about this time of year that makes you want to start something new. I've never thought about it being because school always starts back this time of year. That would make sense though! I like that idea. Fall fashions are definitely my favorites, too! Please bring on all the leggings and over sized sweatshirts!

      Delete
  3. Those clothes that are transition to fall clothes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I love que bella face masks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie! Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Aren't que bella face masks soo good? They leave my skin feeling so soft and clean.

      Delete
  5. Ah One Tree Hill is the best! I love the look of that kimono and I need to try that new mascara by loreal. Is it good for lenghtening?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cara! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. Isn't One Tree Hill amazing? I could watch it all day long. The mascara is lengthening and very voluminizing. I love it because it doesn't flake off, either.

      Delete
  6. I love those two clothing items from Marshall's - the kimono is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky. Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. I'm so obsessed with kimonos lately. Isn't that one so pretty?

      Delete
  7. That metallic lippie looks gorgeous, xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doll! Thank you for stopping by. It is so pretty. It's not over powering but it's still very pretty! I love it because it gives the right amount of shimmer!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.