Christmas Shop Small {DoTerra}


Hi Friends. I think today is the last of my Shop Small features. It's been so fun highlighting these wonderful ladies and their small businesses and getting to know more about them. It's amazing to me how small businesses are easily over looked but they truly are the backbone of our economy and communities. I am obsessed with small businesses and have a passion for helping them grow, in case you couldn't already tell.

I saved one of my favorite small businesses for last because it's something that i'm passionate about and as we're in the midst of the holiday season, it's something we really should be focused more on because, after all, essential oils are far more useful than we may think. Essentials oils are very beneficial to our health so get cozy with me while we talk to my friend, Melanie all about DoTerra.



By the way, she has some amazing deals running right now so let's welcome Melanie.


Hi Melanie. Welcome to my blog sweet blog.

Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I'm a Mother of two very handsome boys and a wife of a husband that loves to always make me laugh. I currently work as a Ultrasound Sonographer and also work with Doterrra providing education and benefits of using essential Oils. I love both of my jobs with a passion.

What inspired you to become a part of the DoTerra community and become fabulous sales lady for the company?
I actually won a contest for a free Family Essentials Enrollment Kit. Little did I know how much I would love all the amazing benefits that they provide. At the time that I had won the oils, my son had horrible ear irritation. So, I asked the advocate that I got the oils from what I could use to help ease the irritation. She advised me that Lavender and Melaleuca(Tea Tree) oil would help. I was amazed at just how quick and wonderful the oils had helped. From then on, I wanted to know more.

What does the DoTerra company stand for and what does it mean to you?
DoTerra is a amazing company that is filled with passionate people who care about the needs of others. When you choose DoTerra, you are choosing essential oils that are carefully distilled from plants that have been grown in the most ideal location and have been harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers around the world. DoTerra provides the most superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade essential oils. Each oil is tested using a thoroughly tested CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic© quality protocol. All this means, That I can feel safe knowing that what I'm putting on my family is safe and not filled with a bunch of additives, chemicals, or pesticides.

What makes you most excited about selling DoTerra?
What makes me the most excited about selling DoTerra is that I get to educate and help others learn that their are other alternatives to supporting their family's health and wellness.

If you could only use product from DoTerra for the rest of your life, which product would it be? Why?
Oh this is a difficult one. I would have to say that On Guard would have to be my must have. On Guard smells like fall in a bottle. On Guard is known as our Protective Blend and helps to provide a natural and effective alternative for immune support. On Guard also protects against environmental and seasonal threats. This oil is applied daily to help my family.


What is your best selling item?
I love answering this question. Most people would think that this would be an oil but, its not our best seller. Life Long Vitality Pack that DoTerra offers have helped so many people. When people start to use Life Long Vitality they love the benefits that they get from them. This pack includes: 3 supplements that provide General wellness and vitality, antioxidant and DNA protection, Energy metabolism, Bone Health, and many more.

What is your favorite thing about DoTerra, as a whole?
I love that Doterra works as a supportive team to help others whether it be to help a mom grow a thriving business, help a grower feed his family and send his kids to school, or to truly care about the health and well being of many people.

How can all our readers see all the DoTerra products? Follow this link:
https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/melaniewynn

Are there any special DoTerra promotions currently?
Current Promotions include:

FREE 5mL of Holiday Joy and diffuser ornament with any 125pv LRP order. An LRP order is an order placed any month AFTER your enrollment month and had to ship by the 15th to be eligible.

With a 200 PV order for the ENTIRE month of December, you will receive a Frankincense 15mL FREE!
Find out more about Frankincense here:
https://www.doterra.com/us/en/p/frankincense-oil

10% OFF 15 mL Myrrh for the month of December
Benefits: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/myrrh-oil

Do you host parties? If so can you tell our readers about how those work?
Yes. All the host has to do is invite some friends to her house that she thinks would love to learn more about essential oils. I show up with snacks in hand and some really cool prizes. Then, I teach everyone about the top 10 most popular oils and some really cool fun facts about oils and then show everyone how exactly they can order them if they choose.

Lastly, how can my readers get in touch with you about ordering or booking a party?
They can reach me at my email, call or text me. I would be happy to help them. I can advise them on the best way possible to order the oils(wholesale) or, they can order directly as a retail customer from my website. https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/melaniewynn

Thank you so much Melanie for sharing more about essential oils. I have a passion for them and I know many others do, too. Y'all, if you aren't using essential oils yet be sure to check out Melanie's site and ask her any questions you might have. There are so many uses and benefits to oils.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.