Blogger Techie Gifts


Hi Loves! Happy December. Can you believe that Christmas is only a few weeks away? Cue all the happy squeals because I am in full Christmas mode and loving every second of it. The blogger world is all a buzz with gift guides that I am enjoying to the fullest but there aren't many guides for the bloggers and techies out there so I thought it would be fun to create a gift guide for all of us. This one was really hard to narrow down to a few things because there's always so much bloggers need to write and create but here are a few things that would make my blog lovin' heart happy. There was one other thing that I would add to this list and it would be a chatbook of all my Instagram pics from the year. Check out chatbooks.com to see all the fun, customizable book of memories from the year.

I hope all my lovely blogging tribe finds something on this guide to snag for yourselves.




Everyday I'm Hustlin Travel Mug//InstaBabe Coffee Cozy//Hustle Hair Tie Set//Rose Gold Crystal Pen//Pretty Things Jewelry Dish//Heidi Swapp Lightbox//Pink Druzy Tassel USB Charger//Eucalyptus Spearmint Candle//4 Port Wall Charger//Black with Gold Bow Journal//Rose Gold Earbuds//May Book Folios//Instax Mini Camera//May Designs Notebooks//Recollections Planner//Smartphone TV Magnifier//U Mini Speaker Rose Gold

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.