Shop Small with Younique


I have a heart for supporting friends and small businesses. If you've been around here for a while you know that. That's why i'm super excited to share today's guest with y'all. She's one of my personal friends from way back in high school. She's the absolute sweetest and most bubbly person and has one of those infectious personalities that just makes you happy. It doesn't hurt that she sells one of the most amazing bradns of make up and beauty products out there; Younique. I'm sure y'all are going to love her as much as I do so get a cup of tea or coffee and read Ashley's Q&A post then run over to her page and place an order because you deserve it girl!


Hello Ashley. Welcome to my blog sweet blog.

Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Sure! I am a 34 year old mother of two wonderful children. Paxton, who is five, and Aeliana who is 7 months. My husband is a Pediatric nurse, and works CRAZY hours, so I was really wanting a way to help him in supplementing our income while still being able to stay at home with my little ones. This is where Younique came in! :)


What inspired you to become a part of the Younique community and become a fabulous Presenter for the company?
I decided to join Younique, because I LOVE and Believe in the products, and knew from the start that THIS company had something special, and I definitely wanted in!


What does the Younique company stand for and what does it mean to you?
Younique’s mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward.

The company came into existence, because one of our Founders, Derek Maxfield knew that he really wanted to do something to CHANGE the world for the better. He started the Younique Foundation. And there, they are committed to helping women who were sexually abused as children or adolescents find hope.

THIS is THE REASON that I wanted to join with Younique. For their PASSION for these women, to not only help them, but to HEAL them.


What makes you most excited about selling Younique?
I LOVE being able to share my love of all things beauty and makeup with everyone. And to be able to do so, while being at home with my children, AND earn an income…..is still just SO surreal to me. I TRULY LOVE this company, and the people that are in it!


If you could only use product from Younique for the rest of your life, which product would it be? Why?
I would have to say for me, it would be our Rose Water Toning Spritz. I LOVE how it feels on my skin, and the amazing results that I am already seeing as a result of using it every single day.


What is your best selling item?
Our best selling item right now would have to be our Liquid Foundation.


What is your favorite thing about the Younique, as a whole?
The PEOPLE!! I really can’t imagine working with a better group of people day in, day out. It really is a GREAT Support System!

How can all our readers see all the Younique products?
They can just hop over to my website, which is:
www.makeupfunwithashley.com

Are there any special Younique promotions currently?
Right now we have the May Kudos. The customer gets Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette in their choice of palette (we have 5), our Smudge Proof Eye Pencil in their choice of color & the 3D Fiber Lashes for $74.
We also have our “Adore Her” Mother’s Day bundle running though May 6, while supplies last. In this, the customer receives: Lip Exfoliator, Bamboo Charcoal Detoxification Mask, and our Rose Water Toning Spritz all for $79.


Do you host parties? If so can you tell our readers about how those work?
We do! We host “Online Classes”. Basically, you would signup to host one and I would be there doing it with you the whole way. You would invite your friends and I will be giving tips/tricks/and products I LOVE through daily posts/classes. At the end, the hostess can get hostess rewards for hosting the class. It ends up being a lot of fun for everyone involved!

Lastly, how can my readers get in touch with you about ordering or booking a party?
They can either find me on Facebook, or email me at : ashley_makarevich@yahoo.com

3 comments

  1. I didn't realize that Younique has such a variety of products! I normally think of eyelashes :). So glad you found an opportunity that you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for finding a business/hustle that you enjoy working for so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.