Coffee Chat

Monday mornings mean coffee dates, loves! So get snuggled in with your favorite mug of coffee and join me for a virtual coffee date.

If you and I were on a coffee date we'd be snuggled in my living room on opposite ends of my couch. I'd be drinking a donut shop coffee with Coldstone Sweet Cream. I'd let you pick a coffee out of our baskets (we like variety in this house) and make it for you, then I'd join you on the couch. I'd offer you one of my blankets because I like to be cozy when I drink my coffee and I like my guests to be comfy, too. Maybe it's a southern thing. Hospitality and all that.

I'd tell you that our weekend was definitely a bit odd because my hubby worked 16 hours on Saturday but it was good for my son and I. We spent a lot of time with my parents. Sunday my hubby & I went to brunch and he took me shopping for vinyl for some projects I have in mind then we visited with each set of our parents for a while. It was a nice way to end the weekend.

I would tell you that we have big plans for the next chapter of our lives. I'm bursting at the seams with excitement but am not really ready to share all the details yet so stay tuned for another coffee chat about that.

For the last year i've been toying with the idea of opening an Etsy shop. I'll be honest, i'm scared. That's the only reason why I haven't done it yet. Kinda silly but I have this whole perfectionist side that comes out sometimes and I'm just not sure if my products are perfect yet. I'm not even sure they'll ever be, in my own opinion, anyway but I think i'm ready to kick all that to the side and just go for it. '

I would tell you I am currently obsessing over Girlboss on Netflix. I'd ask you what shows you are currently watching?

I'm also obsessing over this hairstyle. I may or may not have even chopped my own hair off this morning. Sorry. Not sorry. I'm about to throw some curls in it and try to style it super cute.

I would also tell you that I am struggling B.I.G. time today. It might be a multiple cups of coffee kinda day. Case in point. It's noon and i'm still working on this post.

So tell me, what would you share with me today if we were on a coffee date. I need some kinda interaction and inspiration here.













1 comment

  1. Hi Love!! First I just want to say that I am loving your new layout!!! Everything looks amazing!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the time with your family. I could use some serious coffee over here. These post vacation blues are kicking my butt!

    I can not wait to hear about the big plans for the next chapter of your life! So excited for you!!! You should open up your Etsy shop!!! I think you would be amazing at it! I understand though about wanting everything to be perfect. But you should take that chance!

    I have not watched GirlBoss yet on Netflix. Honestly I have not been watching most of my shows,etc recently. Life has been so busy. I can not wait for next weekend where I can have some down time. I hair also considered cutting my hair like this style you shared.

    XoXo,
    Mistle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.