Spring Nails with Trust Fund Beauty



Nail polish is one of my favorite essentials. I'm obsessed with it. In fact, I have two plastic bins full of all the pretty colors but can't seem to stop buying more. Lately i've been really loving the neutrals so I knew I had to snag the rude nudes #2 minis from Trust Fund Beauty.

Not only are they such pretty, light, feminine colors; they last so long, too. I wear them for a week with minimal chipping and that's a huge win for me because my nails usually chip within two days of me painting them.


Trust Fund Beauty products are made in the United States and Europe and they're vegan and cruelty free. They have a huge variety of pretty, bold, feminine, flirty and fun colors so if your nails need a little pop of brightness for spring and summer head over to Trust Fund Beaty's website and treat yourself!


Bitches Who Brunch, No Filter, Going Commando, Rude Nude, I Look Good Nude, Sublty Sassy



Which color would you rock?


9 comments

  1. I love the nude shades as well, I think it just looks great with any skin tone. And nail polish somehow transforms any look😍 I love yhat this product is cruekty free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nudes are my go to colors and the shades in this line are gorgeous! I also love that they're cruelty free (always a plus)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color. Having my nails done is a treat and i love having pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour you chose! In fact all those shades are really gorgeous. Looks good against your tan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received a Trust Fund nail polish in one of my Ipsy bags but I have not tried it yet. I love all of the shades you have!!! I need to check out more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are awesome! I would definitely wear No Filter. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love nude shades and feel like i have to try them all to find the perfect one. great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't wear a lot of nude shades but I like all of the pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those literally are screaming my name! I love nudes, light pinks, and peaches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.