Favorite Make Up Products


Hi Loves! Remember this post from Instagram last week?


I asked and you all said YES! You wanted to see my favorite make up products. Bonus is that most of them are under $10 and can be bought at Target or CVS.

So let's get glam today, beauties.


Primers & Moisturizers


+Coola ER Fresh Relief Face Serum $68.00
I know I said most of these products are under $10 and the first one I start off with is 6xs that much but this is not just a moisturizer. It repairs a multitude of flaws caused my the environment. It's an anti-inflammatory moisturizer that nourishes damaged skin while protecting it from other harmful pollutants and sun. It is well worth the splurge. Since I started using it about two months ago, my skin looks brighter and the redness is starting to even out.

+Soap and Glory Daily Youth Moisturizer $12.99

+Wet n Wild Picture Perfect Eyeshadow Primer $4.79


Face


+NYX BB Cream $8.99

+ELF HD Powder $5.49

+BareMinerals Faux Tan All Over $21.00



+Essence Glitter in the Air (I can't find this product on the Target web site or the essence site so it seems it might be discontinued). By the looks of mine, i'll be looking for a replacement soon.

+Soap and Glory Peach Party Blush Brick $12.99



+Wet n Wild MegaGlo Make Up Stick in Peach Bums $3.99

+Wet n Wild MegaGlo Make Up Stick in When the Nude Strikes $3.99

+EssencePure Nude Concealer $3.49



+ELF Beautifully Bare Total Face Palette $8.00


Eyes


+ Tarte Swamp Queen Palette $45.00
This is definitely a splurge but it is so worth it. I love the colors, they're bright and bold but there are a few softer colors, too.



+Ellen Tracy Palette (I can't find this anywhere on line to link to. I found mine at Marshall's for $6.99). If you can find this palette, it's definitely one to snag because the colors are soft but bright and very pretty. This one is a daily "go to" for me.




+W7 Color Me Nude Palette $12.95
This was another Marshall's steal for me at $6.99. Marshall's and TJ Maxx are great places to find in-expensive palettes like these.




+Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara $4.99

+Perfectly Posh Lash Pop is officially retired but my girl Kristen is keeping her eyes open for this product. If it becomes available again she'll let us know! (fingers crossed)

Lippies


+Wet n Wild Silk finish Lipstick in A Short Affair $1.49

+NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa $5.99

+NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Sydney $5.99

+Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Candy Queen $8.99

+Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Adorable $7.99

+Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Precious $7.99



So dolls, you have my holy grail make up products. Should we do beauty products next?

10 comments

  1. I am looking for new products to step up my skin care and makeup routine leading up to my wedding so this post is PERFECT! I am super interested in the Soap and Glory Daily Youth Moisturizer!

    - Anali Martinez (http://www.thenuevalatina.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anali. Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. I'm so glad you enjoyed this post. These are definitely some great products to try out just be careful trying things out too close to your wedding date, in case you have a reaction BUT I have sensitive skin and all these work for me.

      BareMinerals is what my sweet friend who did my wedding make up used and I loved it! I hope you find some stuff in this post that you love!

      Delete
  2. So many great products!!! I thought about purchasing that Coola Moisturizer after they sent me some of their products and reading your review. I love Soap & Glory products! I will be purchasing some more of their items soon. As far as the rest of these products...I may just go broke buying them! Great post love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doll! Thank you for your sweet comment. You always make me so happy. The Coola Moisturizer is a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I've noticed a difference in my skin since I start using it.

      I am so excited for you and all your sponsors that you've hooked! It's kind of addicting once you start, isn't it? I've got a list of brands I'm going to pitch to in another month or so. We're in limbo with this house situation and I want to get it taken care of first. I don't want to commit to more than I can handle right now but I hope you keep on rocking the amazing sponsors.

      Soap and Glory products are some of my favorites, too. I pick up something new from their line almost every time I go into Target. I definitely want everything they have!

      I'll tell you my little secret about so many of these brands; at CVS and RiteAid they'll run specials like buy one, get one 50% off sometimes. That's when I grab a few! I'm so glad you enjoyed this post. I hope you enjoy all the products you purchase!

      Xo

      Delete
  3. I love those eye shadow palettes! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love. Aren't the colors super pretty? They're all so light and neutral but they're really vibrant. I love them! Perfect for days when you want effortless make up.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Jehava! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love. I'm so glad you enjoyed this post. I love all the shades and colors, too!

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting to try Coola products. They look promising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love. I think you would love Coola products. They're my new favorite skin care for summer/sun protection. I've never really found one brand for sun protection that I was loyal to but this it is!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.