Oh Hey, Friday!

I'm literally doing a happy dance as I drink my coffee and type this. It's Friday! We finally made it. It's been a crazy hectic week for us but it's been or good reason. I have this thing where I don't believe in sharing something this big until it's official so I'm not announcing it just yet but stay tuned to see what big thing we're up to but I can share some Oh Hey, Friday goodness. Go grab mug of coffee and get cozy while I share some Good Week/Bad Week, Instagram Goodness, Coffee & Blogs Posts and my favorite internet finds from the week.


Oh Hey, Friday!


Good Week/Bad Week

Good Week-Aside from the exciting news that I can't share yet, it was a great week because Monday-Wednesday was Ashley Beaudin's Imperfect Boss Movement. She hosts these amazing movements that get women to embrace our imperfections and realize our own awesomeness. For three days Instagram is flooded with real, raw, honest confessions by women. It is an experience that makes us vulnerable but it connects us and brings us together. It really is a beautiful thing.

Oh, and my blog got a mini make over. Totally un-planned but life happened and I love it!


Bad Week-Struggling to get this post up then half of it just erased!


Favorite Insta Post






Blog Posts & Coffee

Coffee Talk + May Goals
Spring Time Essentials
Welcome Home Wednesday Linky Party #90
Shop Small With Younique



Blogger Loves & Inspiration

NYX Matte Lip Cremes Review by Fashion Fairytale
DIY Washed Ghee by Pretty Simple Ideas
An Open Letter to Bloggers by Its Simply Lindsay
Mothers Day Guide + Playlist by Vintage Simply Love
Simple Tips To Being A Great Host by Coffee With Summer




Favorite Friday Finds










Image Map


And just some food for thought...

Jimmy Kimmel's thoughts on our healthcare system







15 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! That IG pic of her in that pretty maxi dress with pockets...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. I am loving that dress so much so that i'm on the waiting list for when it comes back in stock. I think i'll live in it all summer.

      I hope you have an amazing weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You definitely should, Melissa! It's so much fun and its a great way to network and meet other like minded people. When you join, add me-georgiapeachy31. If you have any questions please let me know!

      Delete
  3. It was a crazy week over here too! So glad you had more of a good week though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adriana! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. Cheers to a new week!

      Delete
  4. This week was a little weird since my husband had a few days off before starting his new job. Having him home during the day just threw off my groove, haha! But the extra help with the kids was nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shani! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. I truly appreciate it. I feel the same way when my hubby is off work. It's nice but it definitely throws me out of my groove. Congrats to your hubby on the new job though!

      Delete
  5. This is a great collection of fun things! Also, I am sorry half the post deleted as you were trying to get it up. That is the worst! That has happened to me before and I was completed done with a post and the majority of it disappeared. I cried, haha. It was awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for the comment love. I am so glad you enjoyed this post. I love doing posts like this. Loosing your content is the worst. I about cried, myself so I totally understand!

      Delete
  6. I hate when you're rushing to get a post up and then it disappears! But glad to hear you have some exciting news coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexandra! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. It's the worst, to loose all your content, isn't it? I can't wait to share my exciting news.

      Delete
  7. I can't wait to hear your big news! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girl! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. I truly appreciate it. I had a wonderful weekend. I hope you did, too! I can't wait to share my exciting news!

      Delete
  8. That Marc Jacobs highlight is giving me LIFE nowadays.

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.