Oh Hey, Friday!



Friday is finally here, y'all and it means summer break officially starts in just a couple hours for us. While this summer will be busy for us, I'm one excited mama. There's something about the freedom of summer that I still love; sleeping in, late night snuggles on the front porch with my hubby, corn hole games, swimming, cookouts; I just love it all. But first, grab a cup of coffee and get cozy with me because i'm going to talk Good Week/Bad Week, Instagram Goodness, Coffee & Blogs Posts and my favorite internet finds from the week.

Oh Hey, Friday!


Good Week/Bad Week
Good Week- Umm, that Summer Break begins!!!


Bad Week- I've accomplished nothing this week because I had the absolute worst pain in my hip. It seems so much better this morning though so yay for that.




Favorite Insta Post





Blog Posts & Coffee

Coffee Chat & Weekly Goals
Welcome Home Wednesday Linky Party #93
How to Create An Inspiration Vision Board



Blogger Loves & Inspiration

Mood Board-May Edition Vintage Simply Love
Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone Small Towns & City Lights
30 Best Tailwind Tribes For Bloggers Breakfast At Lillys



Favorite Friday Finds









Image Map





Happy Friday Loves!








4 comments

  1. Yah for Summer break!!! I wish I was able to enjoy the Summer break by not having to work but it's okay. I will make the absolute best of it! I hope you're hip pain has settled down! Not fun at all!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doll! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'm so blessed to have you as a sweet friend. Summer break is awesome, it's just a shame that not everyone can enjoy it! At least the days are longer so it's still sunny in the evenings.

      My hip pain has settled down a lot. It hurt a little yesterday but not nearly as bad as last week. I really need to start seeing a chiropractor again.

      I hope you have a wonderful week, girl!

      Delete
  2. Bring on Summa-time!! I hope y'all have the best one yet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love. You're the sweetest. Girl, I'm so ready for summa-time, too! You know I love having my kiddo home, too! We're currently packing up to move. We go to closing in just under two weeks! And our family from Illinois will be down that week, too!!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.