On Wednesdays We Confess


Hello Pretty Peachies! We're almost through the week and I feel like a rockstar. I'm finally getting the hang of our back to school schedule and feeling pretty good. It also helps that I have The Bachelor in Paradise on tv and Wednesday Confessions with my super sweet blogger friend Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas

On Wednesday We Confess

I Confess i'm starting to love early mornings again. During the week anyway.

I Confess I can't stop watching The Bachelor in Paradise. Is Ashley the female Chad?
In other news, the twins are my fave girls on the show.

I Confess today is the first day all week i've worn make up. I've had it on all of an hour and it's already bothering me.
Allergies suck.

I Confess Insta stories are growing on me but I'm not giving in. You can still find me on Snapchat:georgiapeachy82

I Confess I read that you have to be approved to link to Liketoknow.it. Is this true?
If so then my blog is no where near ready for that and i'm a little bummed. #GOALS

I Confess I'm loving these days when I only have to leave the house to take my son to school and pick him up.

I Confess I'm also loving creating new make up looks but I have no idea how to photograph them.

I Confess I'm already crushing hard on all the fall things. I'm normally a summer girl but I'm so ready for fall this year.

I Confess I can't get ahead in my blogging game. Seriously struggling.

I Confess I'm excited to watch American Housewife. It looks hilarious.

I Confess I love the Mom Card Movement with Nifty Betty on Instagram.


I Confess yesterday I cleaned my car out. The amount of dog hair was ridiculous.
I'm pretty proud of myself for that one. However, now my hubby knows I'm capable of using a shop vac. Hahaha.

I Confess I'm happy that it's almost the weekend and we have nothing planned! YAY!

What do you want to confess this week?





No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.