Eye Shadow Palettes


Hi Peachies! Today's post is the kind I don't do nearly enough of but as I get more comfortable playing around with make up I find myself wanting to do more. We're all girls here. We all love make up. So i'm going to share my favorite eye shadow palettes.

I love palettes because it's so much easier to have all of my eyeshadows in one place instead of 20 different small pots full. I love how easy palettes are to travel with and how many different options you have in them.

I always love a classic neutral, peachy, or rosy make up look but lately i've been loving playing around with different shades of purples, too.

My Current Faves

CoverGirl Tru Naked Roses
These are a mix of matte and shimmery, which is great. The lightest cream color is my favorite eye shadow base color. I almost always grab this palette because I'm in love with the golden tones, too. The second and fourth colors are gorgeous as eyeliners. The lighter of the two even makes a really pretty highlighter. And these shadows are all so velvety smooth.


ELF Rose Tones
These are really gorgeous colors, too. I especially love the shimmery pinks and lavenders.


Maybelline The Blushed Nudes
The first four colors are my absolute favorites but the picture doesn't even do the last plum color justice. It's got such a gorgeous gold fleck in it that it's perfect for dressing up the corners of your eyes for a sexy, smoky, flirty look.


Physician's Formula Nudes
These are the softest colors. They are perfect for completing the au naturale look or a soft, romantic look. I've been using this one the longest for good reason. It really doesn't fail. The lightest color is my favorite to put on top of another pale color and give it some shimmer without being too over powering.

If you asked me to pick my favorite out of these palettes I really couldn't.
I think they each have their own fabulous benefits that I love.
I enjoy pulling them all out and playing around to find pretty, romantic, sexy, and sassy make up looks.

What is your all time favorite eye shadow palette?
Have you tried any of these?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.