On Wednesdays We Confess

Hi Peachies! Happy Wednesday! I'm all aboard the struggle bus this week because it's been our first week back to school and it's been raining all. week. long. To say i'm tired would be an understatement. I need a coffee as big as my purse every day. Oh, and those bags under my eyes, they're designer. Kidding. They're brought to you by zombie mom.

Enough of my ramblings. It's time for Wednesday Confessions with my super sweet blogger friend Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas

On Wednesdays We Confess

+ I Confess my current guilty pleasure is the Bachelor in Paradise.

+ I Confess i've been loving spending extra time snuggling with my honey in the evenings. Even if I am asleep within 30 minutes.

+ I Confess i'm excited about the wedding we're attending this coming weekend. I'm so happy for my little cousin.
Weddings are my love language.

+ I Confess my hubby told me about the plans he has for our first wedding anniversary and even though I put my foot in my mouth
and still feel horrible about it I am truly over the moon excited.

+ I Confess I don't like the Instagram stories.

+ I Confess snapchat is my jam. I watch snapchat like it's my favorite tv show. Really, I watch it more than I watch tv.

+ I Confess I need to go shopping for a new dress for the wedding this weekend but I have zero energy to get off this couch.
Maybe tomorrow.

+ I Confess i'm in denial about being the mom of an 8th grader. Not even sure how that happened!

+ I Confess I haven't watched any of the Olympics.

+ I Confess i'm loving bold lip colors right now.
My favorite is NYC Get it All in Fab Fuschia

+ I Confess I need more coffee.

What fun confessions do you have to share?


No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.