April Goals

Here we go lovelies! We're getting into the 4th month of the year, which happens to be one of my favorites. Why? Because I love that the weather is getting warmer (who doesn't love 70 + degrees?), we're spending more time outside, cruising around town topless in my car and our jeep, grilling out on our back porch. We're spending more time with the windows open, getting fresh air and sun kissed skin. Flowers are blooming, the bees are buzzing, there are pastels everywhere. Easter is coming, so is Spring break. Life is happier in general :)

So now that it's April it's time to set more goals for this month. There are some that I'm carrying over from March because either a) I didn't do them or B) I need to keep doing them. So here goes.



1. Ask my last bridesmaid to be in my wedding.

2. Start wedding dress shopping.

3. Get our engagement pictures done.

4. Get wedding invites ordered or start making them.

5. Wash my face nightly with my skin care products.

6. Iron all of Alex's work clothes on Sunday.

7. Send people more snail mail, just because.

8. Less internet time in the evenings.

9. Start my Wii-Fit work-out again or running/walking in the evenings.

10. Lose 5 more pounds.

11. Eat more fruits and veggies.

12. Spend at least an hour a day reading.

13. Cut back on my sugary, cakey, cookie goodness intake.

14. Drink even more water.

15. Work on being less moody Judy (this one gets me in trouble sometimes).

16. At least one day a week, wake up 30 minutes early.

17. Find a good multi vitamin to take.

18. Get my hair trimmed.

19. Start to work on our menu for the wedding.


Those seem simple enough, right? Let's see how it goes. Here's to April. Another month of livin' and lovin'.




No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.