Weekend Re-Cap

Hey Y'all. Sorry for the disappearing act. Yesterday was the first day of getting back into a routine after Spring break and I wasn't feeling it at all. I did laundry all. day. long. That was it. Our weekend was another filled with errands and nothing much else so there's no need for a weekend wrap up post. The best part was spending time with my parents, my brother and sister in law on Saturday. We don't get together nearly enough but every time we get together is guaranteed to be a blast. We spent a lot of time outside goofing off and enjoying the gorgeous weather.

We shot Dylan's bow & arrow and sat around the pool and talked and laughed. A lot.



My Sister in law shooting the bow and arrow. My brother and son. My honey giving needy Bella lots of love.

My honey and I did leave to run a couple errands and Dylan made us the most delicious smoothies as a surprise when we got home.
P.S.-I've talked him into doing my Foodie Friday post this week ;)



We're lucky to have such a sweet, thoughtful son.

Well, I guess I just did a weekend wrap up post after all. :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.