Foodie Friday.

Hey y'all! Welcome back to my Blog Sweet Blog! It's finally Friday and it's also the start of our Spring Break. Eleven whole days of sleeping in, no alarm and no real agenda. I can dig it because I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing except enjoying the outdoors, especially if it keeps up being sunny and 80* and sleeping in.

As y'all know Friday is usually my Foodie Friday post and lately I've been slacking on that. I just haven't felt inspired by food lately so I throw whatever I can think of together and call it a day but the other day I dreamed up this Buffalo Chicken and knew immediately I had to share. It was insanely delicious and I think i'll be making it over and over. The hot sauce I used were those little packets you get from the family meal at Popeye's so we've been joking that we'll have to go back to Popeye's soon and stock up on sauce but whatever kind of hot sauce you like will work just fine.



1. Preheat your oven to 400* & coat a cookie sheet in Olive Oil.

2. Soak your chicken in milk and eggs for approx. 20 minutes. You can do it an hour ahead if you want but i'm a procrastinator. 20 minutes worked just fine.

3. After I soaked my chicken in milk and egg mixture I pulled it from the bowl and put it in another bowl then drizzled hot sauce all over it.

4. Coat chicken in bread crumbs. I used the Essential Everyday plain bread crumbs but you can use whatever kind you like.

5. Put on cookie sheet and bake for approx 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and no longer pink inside.

6. About 5 minutes before they were done baking I put shredded Italian blend cheese on them and baked until the cheese melted again you can use whatever kind of cheese you like).

7. Serve with your favorite sides and, in our case, homemade ranch dressing for dipping.

They are so simple and delicious + they are baked NOT fried so they are healthier than fried.

I don't measure anything, I just eye ball it so that why I don't give you any measurements. I guess that's a perk (or not, depending on who you are) to knowing your way around the kitchen. If you need help with measurements shoot me an e-mail @ lesliew21282@gmail.com and i'll do my best to help you out.

Thanks y'all and Happy Weekending!!

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.