March Insta Re-Cap

By now you know i'm an instagram addict. I post all day everyday. This month i'm playing along with Helene from Helene In Between and The Snap! photo challenges so there are sure to be plenty of photos to come from next month's re-cap. March was a fun month to snap pics of because it started to get warmer, flowers started to bloom, I started decorating for Spring and life felt happier. What's not to love about all things warm, sunny, pastel, and sweet? So here's my March according to Insta.



1. I started to dig my space out of the office/man cave and decorate.
I think i've almost completed it. There are only a couple more things I really want. A pretty lamp, rug, and one of those poofy things to prop my feet up on.

Here's the completed desk space. I'm in love.


2. We were able to pull our hammock out and enjoy some sunny, warm afternoons here. Lots more to come!

3. I sold my first bracelet to my sweet sweet friend, Brittany.

4. We started grilling out again. Something about my honey grillin' is smokin'.

5. The pretty flowers started blooming.

6. I found my first 4 leaf clover of the season.

7. I was thankful for Chick-fil-A for breakfast after a pretty bad morning. CFA makes everything better.

8. I made a new wreath for our door and started decorating for Spring outside.

9. I found my second 4 leaf clover.

10. We were finally able to take the top off the Jeep and cruise around.

11. I found Bunny Bait at Target. It was the end of calling off anything sweet.

12. We drank wine and had dinner at my mom and dad's. My son also came up with a Wii tournament.

13. I found my third 4 leaf.

14. I tried hot pink lipstick and reached out to everyone on social media for their input.
Turns out I really like it, so do y'all. My son does not.

15. I was thrilled that Target's dollar spot was re-stocked after the week before when it was bare.
Now I can't stay out of it.

16. I had one day where I got all kinds of good snail mail. Essential Oils, Jamberrys, and beads.

17. I tried on dresses for engagement pics and once again reached out to y'all on social media. Robin's egg blue it was!

18. I spent the afternoon with my in-law's and my guys. We laughed a lot.

19. I fell even more in love with that man.

20. We finally got a beach house booked (it's also our reception site)
& we booked our wedding planners, set our date, picked our package &
finalized colors. It's a GO! for September 26, 2015.

Follow along with me on Instagram to see more.
https://instagram.com/georgiapeachy31/


No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.