My new favorite beauty product

On Monday my sweet sweet neighbor brought me a beautiful basket filled with some lovely goodies. I absolutely love these gifts the most because they require more thought than just going to the store and buying one present. You know the giver thought of you each time they bought you a little something. She and I have just started getting each other a color themed basket for our birthdays and it's the sweetest. In my basket this year she gave me my favorite EOS lip balm, stress relief massage oil, a make up bag, make up, a coffee mug, a framed cross stitched pic, & hand knitted dish rags and scarf!



It's adorable and so so pretty, right?

My favorite thing is the new make up palette that was in my basket. It's Physician's Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow Palette. Yesterday was the first day i wore it and instantly fell in love. It puts a healthy glow on your face and makes you feel fabulous! Plus it's not heavy or cakey at all! I have naturally rosey/blush cheeks anyway so some blushes make me look like a clown but this certainly doesn't. It just emphasizes the glow and the packaging is super cute.




I know she bought this at Target but you can also buy it at Ulta and probably other places too. If you try it I promise you won't be disappoint.

What are some of your must have beauty products?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.