Wedding Wednesday & Week-Ending

What day is it? HUMP DAY? Yeah, that never gets old. While our town is shut down for Snow Day #2 in the last two weeks with no snow to show for, I'm snuggled on my couch in my favorite Under Armour sweats, watching The Bachelor, blogging and all the other fun things that goes along with snow days. I'm not even mad that there isn't any snow yet though, it's supposed to be moving in sometime this afternoon or tonight. My Honey is at work so i'm not in any rush for the skies to open up yet. Last year, he, like many others were stuck on the interstate for 21 hours when Snowmageddon happened, we're not looking for a repeat of that.

I know i'm late with my week-ending post but it's actually okay because it ties in with Wedding Wednesday, i'll explain in a minute but first a break down of the weekend.

Friday it snowed off and on for about 6 hours, nothing ever stuck though so we were excited for nothing. That's Georgia weather for you.

That was literally about it!



Saturday
was mostly a lazy day at home. We did have to make a Wal-Mart run that night and dinner @ Chick-fil-A. Fun stuff. My honey bought me more beads for jewelry making with the promise that I would sit down and actually make some, so I did.



Sunday morning I woke up and made more jewelry. I couldn't stop. I think it was about 1:00 before I finally quit. I cleaned house a bit, ironed my honey's work clothes for the week then we got dressed and headed to my Mom & Dad's for my Grandma's birthday dinner. It was nice to get together with the family. We always have a good time when we're together. Lots of laughs and good food.





This family gathering was extra special because I had something to ask my Aunt Melody and sweet cousin, Emily. {This is where Wedding Wednesday comes into play.}

I asked them to be my bridesmaid and flower girl at our wedding in September. I used a message in a bottle that I made. I used sand and shells that I collected from Panama City on our summer vacation. Of course they both said yes! I love the looks on my aunt's face. She was asking if she was going to cry, then she did a little.



Now I have two confirmed bridesmaid and my flower girl. My fiance asked his best friend over the weekend to be his best man, too! He's confirmed! Things are starting to move along. I'm one excited bride to be.

So that's our weekend wrap and wedding Wednesday! I hope you're all having a great day.



No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.