Hi Peachies! Are ya'll all cozy with your cup of coffee? If not, what are you waiting for? I'll wait while you go grab a cup.
Now that you're back, it's time for one of my favorite link ups with the always sweet, Karli from September Farm for Oh Hey, Friday!
Here's how it goes.
You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.
How does this link up work?
1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)
I took Helene from Helene In Between's How To Monetize Your Blog Webinar earlier this week and I am all kinds of inspired now. Like, just want to stay home and work on blogging all day every day, kinda inspired. I also want to take a million pretty pictures like her, too but that's beside the point.
After taking her webinar I decided to look at my personal blog's Pinterest file Peachy Keen Blog
and see how many of my pins have been liked and re-pinned and how many times. So this post benefits me as much as it does you. I'm slightly ashamed of that but not really because there's a lot of awesomeness here.
My Top 5 Most Shared Pins
1. Real Me vs. On-line Me18 re-pins
2. Why My 30's Are Awesome14 re-pins
3. Filling Your Confidence12 re-pins
4.Modern Day June Cleaver with Lucy Antics12 re-pins
5. What's In My Purse?11 re-pins
I love looking back and seeing what y'all, my lovely readers, love the most. These pins are far from viral but they sure do give me a boost in blogging confidence. Ya'll seem to like the real life me, my heart to heart stuff, the funny stuff, and seeing what's in my purse. I'm feeling a little more inspired today! What a great way to start of the weekend! I just adore all my sweet readers.
As a thank you i'm giving you a bonus. All My Posts From This week in one place.
+ My Most Embarrassing Story
+ Six By Summer
+ On Wednesdays We Confess
Happy Weekending Peachies!