Oh Hey, Friday! {A Lot Of Rambling}


Hey Peachies! Welcome back to my Blog Sweet Blog. Kick off your shoes, pour a glass of sweet tea and join me for Karli from September Farm's Oh Hey, Friday! link up.

Here's how it goes.

You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.

How does this link up work?

1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)



I'm beyond exhausted today, y'all. It's been a week for the books. You know how the week before vacation is the longest week in the history of weeks? Yeah, that was this week. My son is officially on summer break now! Woo Hoo! Praise Jesus, seriously y'all! I'm praising Jesus because this is how my week went.

Monday
There are seriously some days when you just have to laugh to keep from crying. First I couldn't find my car keys (found them) then my dad called me to see if I had Drago with me (I didn't. Dad found him though), now I'm sitting at the BOE and my car wouldn't start (got it started). I'm just trying to make it through the day w/ grace upon grace but really all I want is one of those fancy tents in the back yard, not your mama's cherry colas, & endless crafting. I'm done adulting! But it was nice to have lunch with a sweet friend @ my favorite place!

Tuesday
Guess who is still winning at life today?
That's right. This girl!
Today's shenanigans have already included going on a search & rescue mission with Drago in my parent's basement to find my cat. Then slipping & falling on my back porch while I was walking Drago. It wasn't his fault, i'm just clumsy. I'm glad I was with the most sympathetic & caring dog of the bunch though. He covered me and kisses & cried while I was down. Willow would gave taken advantage of the situation and ran away, in the pouring rain.

Wednesday
I had to slam on my brakes while my son & I were on the way home from school. When I did my car locked down. It never stopped running and I was able to pull over on the side of the road and wait for my Dad to get to me. Of course, when my Dad got there and hopped in the drivers seat the car drove like it always had.

But that summed up my week. With all that and the anticipation of Summer Break, I was certain that I wasn't going to make it through the week. But look at me, sitting here on my couch typing this out like a #girlboss. This week didn't break me after all. I win.

Now, with that said, are you ready for my 5 random Friday things?

1. I Struggle With Comparison on Facebook from Alexandra was the most loved thing I read all week. All the heart eyed emojis because it's so true!

2. I had much needed and overdue girl time with my hairdresser, magician, therapist, sweet friend yesterday.
I hadn't had anything done to my hair since my wedding in September. I definitely needed it.
Nothing makes me feel better than time with my sweet hairdresser!

3. Willow had her two BFFs over on Tuesday. I had to take two of my Mom's dogs to the vet for her so they got to have a playdate at my house.
I love every one of these babies.

Willow had a playdate today. They're BFFs. #willowsoto

A photo posted by {Leslie Soto} (@georgiapeachy31) on



These three amigos. They're beyond precious. #willowsoto

A photo posted by {Leslie Soto} (@georgiapeachy31) on



4. I found #theimperfecboss this week on Instagram and felt so inspired and connected.
(read about the movement here)
Since I wrote that blog post i've found out that she's keeping the movement alive. You can link up on Instagram every Thursday using #theimperfectboss. That makes me happier than you may ever know!



5. My blog posts from this week.
+The Happy List
+Week 20:Meet My Tribe
+On Wednesdays We Confess
+The Imperfect Boss


Now excuse me loves while I go kick off Summer Break like this.


Happy Weekend Sweets!


"post signature

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.