On Wednesdays We Confess



Happy Wednesday Peachies! I'm so glad you're hear to celebrate the middle of the week with me. We're so close to the weekend and for us, summer break! Only two more half days of school for us! YAY! It's also time for some confessions with Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas.

On Wednesdays We Confess.

I Confess it's rainy and gloomy here today. Usually I wouldn't be happy with that but I need time to just relax and rainy days are perfect for that!

I Confess i'm obsessed with my Willow pup. She's so cute when she's asleep and her tail is wagging. I like to think it's because she has a happy life with us.

I Confess there are only two more mornings of waking my son up to go to school! Summer break is almost here!

I Confess I've taken two webinars in the last week and i'm so pumped up and inspired!

I Confess I'm still loving my monogram on my Mac and my rtic cup and my dog mom mug.

I Confess I'm still eating cupcakes from Saturday's cupcake festival.

I Confess I'm getting more obsessed with Instagram again. I've always loved it but the obsession was running thin until lately.

I Confess I'm obsessed with the hashtag #imperfectboss. I just found this on Instagram this morning. Trust me, you won't be mad that you looked it up.

I Confess I put together a Sunshine Mail gift swap with my personal friends at the beginning of the year.I got the sweetest message from my partner today saying "All of my gifts from you=happiness! Every time I use one I smile-got to use the notecards today!"

I Confess I can't stop listening to Meghan Trainor's new album Thank You

I Confess Having lunch at my favorite place with one of my sweet friends earlier in the week was perfection.

I Confess This post from Alexandra I Struggle With Comparison is everything.

So Peachies, what do you want to confess? I'm about to slip into yoga pants and indulge in social media all day so y'all stop by and say hi!

"post signature

11 comments

  1. What a great and meaningful post. Also that bit about still eating cupcakes from the cupcake festival... I NEED TO GO TO A CUPCAKE FESTIVAL!
    XO Amanda | www.glitterandspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love posts like this. Yes, you need to go to a Cupcake Festival. Our little town, well the next town over, had one on Saturday. It was a bunch of local vendors set up and local crafters selling their cute stuff + booths upon booths of cupcakes you could buy and taste then vote on which was your favorite! I voted on the one I thought sounded best and brought home a dozen different ones! It was seriously the best $ I've ever spent! Every weekend should be a cupcake festival weekend!

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous that you are relaxing in yoga pants right now. I wish I could be doing that! I love that you joined me with some confessions this week!! I missed the webinar that I was suppose to do last week. :( Boo on my party. A cupcake festival!! OMG! I would be in heaven. I listened to half of Thank You and I am loving it so far. I need to listen to the rest of it. Great confessions for this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I'm so glad you didn't mind me asking if I could play along with you. I didn't see that it was an actual link up so I started to feel bad for just jumping in. Next time I should ask first! Which webinar were you going to do? And yes, the cupcake festival was pretty Heavenly! I loved it! Thank You is awesome, it's my jam currently. If I'm in the car then it's on, if I'm not listening to podcasts. I enjoyed doing these confessions.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you have had a great week! Cupcakes sound delicious! I confess I ate quite a bit of dark chocolate today. These posts are fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It has been a week full of highs and lows but i'm choosing to focus on the highs. We're almost into summer break-what's not to love about that?! The cupcakes were pretty amazing. I think my favorite was the banana with homemade caramel frosting. So yummy. Have you had the Brookside dark chocolate blood orange & peach candies? Those are my weakness! I'm so glad you enjoyed this post! These are always fun to write.

      Delete
  4. It has also been gloomy and rainy here in Australia (Winter has for sure come early this year), but I just can't enjoy it. I miss Summer. :(
    I love your regular Willow snaps too - so cute, and your Instagram feed for that matter! :)

    Christie's Take on Life. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Christie! Thank you. You always make me smile. I love your snaps and instagram feed, too! Your posts are always so pretty!

      I'm sorry it's so gloomy there, too. Here it is summer so it's not gloomy all the time but this week it has been. I'm so excited to be getting my hair done today, it definitely helps cheer me up!

      Delete
  5. Um...cupcake festival?! girl sign me up! I love swap box partners! It has been gloomy and rainy here as well but perfect snuggle weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! The cupcake festival was amazing. It was a bunch of local vendors set up and local crafters selling their cute stuff + booths upon booths of cupcakes you could buy and taste then vote on which was your favorite! Next year I want to set up a booth to sell my jewelry and enter the cupcake contest, too! I think that would be so much fun!

      I have a couple ideas for another swap box. My friends all want to participate again so i've been toying with the idea for doing one with my blog friends and my real life friends. I'm just kinda having to save money right now so I can't do it yet. I will make the one I did with my friends this year annual because everyone loved it so much. This weather is perfect snuggling weather! I'm not minding it lately though. Usually I'm over it but lately i've needed time to just chill and rainy weather is when we get to do just that.

      Delete
  6. Oh it’s so rainy and gloomy here too. Boo! Willow is a doll. I am obsessed with her too. Love seeing snapchats of her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.