Weekending.

Hey Ya'll! It's Tuesday, we're slowly making it through this week :) I was busy yesterday, I had my dress fitting to get it altered yesterday! YAY! 3 weeks and it'll be forever mine & you may find me sitting around like this on any given day.



Anyway, it's time for the weekend wrap up. Our weekend was jam packed since my honey was off on Friday we had a 3 day weekend! How could you not be excited about that!?!

Friday We had plans to go to Trader Joe's and the huge Academy Sports that's about an hour away. It was a nice day, just the two of us & we shopped til we dropped. I got all my favorite things at Trader Joe's. Coffee, Cookie Butter, flowers, macaroons (which turns out they're addicting), & Peanut Butter Jelly Chocolate Bars.


When we went to pick our buddy up from his Mimi and Pa's we picked up Minnie Mouse and let her spend the night, too.


Saturday was the 4th of July and we had plans to go swimming and cook out at my parent's house but it was storming something fierce so Mom cancelled. My love and I made brunch-coconut pancakes, bacon, and fruit then took a nap. I woke up to my mom texting saying it was sunny so we could still cook out and swim if we wanted to. We got up, made more bacon (for pasta salad), got ready then my love took our buddy to buy fireworks. They returned home with a pretty impressive amount of them, too. We packed the car and headed to my parent's house for the night.



We made hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad, pasta salad and I made a pecan pie bread pudding that was the hit of the party!!
We shot off fireworks and laughed hysterically at our Bella. She was trying to eat the fireworks so we had to put her on a rope in the front yard with us. Most dogs are terrified of them, not our girl. She watched and tried to chase them, she even barked when they'd burn out. I think it's safe to say a fun time was had by all.

Sundaywe took our buddy to see the new Jurassic Park movie. He's been into dinosaurs since I can remember but now that he's older he's more in depth with them. He researches them for fun! I can't say I ever researched anything for fun. Needless to say he was really into it. I thought it was pretty awesome, too so it was a win for everyone! The rest of the day was spent at home, just relaxing.

So that was our weekend. I hope you all had a fantastic week, as well and that your week is off to an amazing start!"post signature

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.