That time I was featured on a blog...

Hi again. I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far. I am now that I've had a day to myself, to clean and regroup. I need that sometimes. My week started out full of disappointment and yucky dr's appts that had me in a bit of a funk but it's all good now. It's Wednesday, i've got the house cleaned, a couple windows open to let some fresh air in, candles lit and a Beach Day playlist going on my laptop. Life is good.
Sunday I got some wonderful news. A few months ago I had submitted a post for a blogger I came across called Operation Beautiful. I haven't heard anything about it lately so I figured it was a no go. No hard feelings, I just let it go but then Sunday I got an e-mail from Erica saying thank you for the submission and the post had gone live! YAY!! That's pretty exciting stuff but I was in the middle of something then got tied up in other things for the rest of the week and forgot about it. This morning I woke up and checked my google account-there it was! I just had to share with you so here it is.

http://cominguprosestheblog.com/operation-beautiful-11/

I hope you have a beautiful day!
"post signature

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.