Hey Y'all! We can all breathe a sigh of relief because we've made it through another week.
That also means it's time to join the adorable Karlie's link up at her blog September Farm's link up called Oh, Hey Friday!!
Oh, Hey Friday!
You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.
How does this link up work?
1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)
So here's my randomness.
1. I'm loving my succulents. I have two that my fiancee bought me a few weekends ago while we were at Whole Foods. I've had my eyes and heart set on learning about and growing these babies for a while so I finally bit the bullet and got some. I love LoVe LOVE them!! My sweet, sweet neighbor brought me another one yesterday. I've got a lot to learn about here but I'm enjoying finding my green thumb.
2. I'm addicted to Fixer Upper on HGTV. Actually, my fiancee and I are addicted to HGTV period but Chip & Joanna are the absolute best! I love their personalities and how he's the crazy, wild one and she's the calm. They balance each other + their renovations are everything my dream home is made of.
Chip & JoAnna Gaines
3. Neutrals. I used to believe that neutrals were so bland and boring, after all i'm a girl who loves color. All. The. Color. but I've come to love neutrals, especially in home decor. I feel like it's soothing, clean, and minimalist. You can add pops of color in other decor, too. For someone like me (who gets bored with the same thing after a while) it's easy to change up without changing every detail.
4. Essential Oils. I know I say this mucho but they're life savers. Lately i've depended on my renewal oil and aches and pains. I add a drop or two of the renewal or sometimes Peppermint & Eucalyptus to my shower after a morning yoga session and it's amazing. I've depended on the renewal for these headaches I've been getting like crazy lately, too. Just a dab on each temple and I feel better. The aches and pains have come to the rescue more than once lately, too. I added some to baby lotion and rubbed mine and my fiancees legs with it after a long day at the mall recently-it helped so so much!
5. My Essie nail polises.
Especially Need A Vacation & Hubby For Dessert. I've had my nails painted like this for well over a week.
Usually i'm over it by the end of the week and ready to dig out the box of polishes and start over fresh but not now. It's chipping a little but I think i'm going to fix it and leave it. Shocking!!!
So that's my Friday Five! Yay for Fridays! Now we get to sit back, relax, party at my brother's birthday bash & enjoy our weekend.
What are your weekend plans?