Oh, Hey Friday!

Hi Y'all! We can celebrate that we've all survived another week because it's Fri-Yay!! Now, go pour yourself a glass of wine or a margarita. Oh, wait! It's only noon here in the good 'OL G.A. So i'll wait until dinner time. In the meantime you can find me on the couch, watching Don't Be Tardy b/c Kim is a hot mess and fellow Georgia Gal, blogging and ignoring the laundry that is waiting in the bedroom.




This also means it's time to join the adorable Karlie's link up at her blog September Farm's link up called Oh, Hey Friday!!

Oh, Hey Friday!

You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.

How does this link up work?

1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)


So here's my randomness for the week!

1. My new obsession is a sweet boutique called Altar'd State.
I haven't been yet but my bachelorette party involves going to the shopping center this boutique is in so i've got plans to go.
In the mean time i've been looking on line, swooning and creating my wish list.
Altar'd State

2. This song by Carrie Underwood has been heavy on my heart and mind lately. I think it's a song every girl and woman needs to really listen
to, not just hear it, but listen with her heart and remember every. single. word.



In case you haven't heard it here's the You Tube video.


3. This video of Luke Bryan cracking himself up is priceless. I dare you to watch it and not laugh!
Luke Bryan in hysterics

4. My sweet sister in law is planning my bridal shower for me. We've spent the last three nights searching the internet high and low for the perfect invitations. We had the perfect ones but when my sister in law went to order them it was going to take a couple weeks to get them. Not a problem except we're planning the shower for Aug. 22. Not enough time to get them out so I went to Etsy. Isn't this our favorite "go to" for all things crafty and unique?! I found the perfect invitations. They're kind of nautical & peonies. Why are they perfect? Because I'm getting married on the beach & peonies are my favorite flowers. Swoon!!! Wanna sneak peak? Of course you do!!!



I told you, they're gorgeous!!!

5. So I went into Victoria's Secret the other day to use my free body spray coupon. I asked the super sweet sales associate which of the sprays the coupon applied to, she pointed me in the right direction but not before she took my hand and asked if I'd like to try the new Cotton infused lotion. Of course I said yes. She applied a dab to my hand and I rubbed it in and it felt like Heaven. She showed me where the new line was and told me they were on sale for $8 a piece rather than $18 so of course I indulged a little. I bought this lotion and it's nothing short of amazing.



I'm usually putting lotion on 2-3 times a day but this stuff is a once a day miracle! It seriously keeps my skin that smooth and soft.



So there's my Friday Five! Link Up or post in the comments below and tell me yours.

I'm off to type a list of addresses to my sweet sister in law & indulge in some more Don't Be Tardy.

Happy Fri-Yay loves!!






"post signature

2 comments

  1. Such a cute post. I love your invitations. I don't really have any favorites right now, except for the fact that my kids are napping....that's a pretty big one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You os much for your sweet comment! The fact that kiddos are napping is a big reason to be happy :)

      I hope you have an amazing weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.