Thursday Jams

   Hello lovelies! I hope you're all having a wonderfully happy & inspired day so far. I started off right with prayer, yoga, and coffee and now i'm jamming to Foo Fighters on Spotify all up in my bloglovin' group. Loving all the love i'm getting and getting there lately♡.
  
  I had planned on taking the day off from blogging today so I didn't have anything planned but the mood struck so here I am. I was going to do an instagram up-date but if you follow me there then you know what i've been up to & if not, you can follow me  MyInstagram.

  Instead I've decided to share with you something else that inspires me. Music ♬. 
I don't know about you but I can't live without music. Most days I'm listening to it while cleaning house, driving around, getting ready, cooking dinner. The list could go on and on. Music can cover a range of emotions and memories. So here are a list of a few of my favorite songs complete with art work (not made by me but found on Pinterest).

1. Only Wanna Be With You-Hootie & The Blowfish
This is mine and my fiance's song. When we first started dating I came to his house one day and this was blaring through the speaker system and he started singing it to me. Since then it's been "our" song. It's my ring tone for him, even. 


2. Everlong-Foo Fighters
This is another one that reminds me of my fiance. We usually jam out in the car to this one. The opening line "Hello, i've waited here for you everlong" is so us. We were best friends for 13 years before we dated. We both sat and waited on each other until the timing was right. :)


3. Glitter In The Air-Pink
This song has been one of my favorites since it came out. When she performed this at the VMA's I was sold forever. I'm a huge PINK fan so it really doesn't take much. I'd love to see her in concert.


4. 3 Little Birds-Bob Marley
This song, my finace sings to me when i'm upset or worried about something. He'll hold me tight and sing it to me and it makes my worried melt away. 




5. Wildflowers-Tom Petty (Jimmy Buffett's version really though)
I was driving along one day, listening to Jimmy Buffett's Pandora station and heard this. I found out it's originally a Tom Petty song but I fell in love with it. It was like it was written for me.  




6. Margaritaville-Jimmy Buffett
Because, hello, Jimmy Buffett is as american as baseball and apple pie. I truly love everything of Jimmy's. Yeah, we're tight like that (in my head anyway). I dare you to listen to that song and not be in a happy mood :) I'm the woman to blame!




7. Don't Stop Believin'-Journey
No explanation needed here. It never gets old! 


8. Sharp Dressed Man-ZZ Top
Yes, Yes women are crazy about a sharp dressed man.

9. The Perfect Storm-Brad Paisley
This song sums me up perfectly. It's like Brad knows me. 
I don't just rain, I pour. 

10. Hey Brother-Avicii
Even though it's written about two brothers, one whom goes off to war and doesn't return it still reminds me of my brothers. Neither have been off to war and both are still on this Earth but with one, we have a complicated relationship. Every time I hear this song I get teary eyed but it's still one of my faves. 

11. Point Of Grace-Love & Laundry
Because every woman feels this way sometimes. We all have a bazillion things going on and nothing is ever perfect. Often we're taking our coffee and make-up to go while juggling 10 things at once. It's life and this song put it into perspective.

 "post signature


Music is such a huge part of my life that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I could go on for days. What are some of your favorite songs?
















"post signature

8 comments

  1. Great picks- love all of these songs! Right now my favorite, stuck in my head song is Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon. It's super catchy and reminds me of an 80's song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I love that song, too!! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Good song choices! Everlong is definitely on my epic songs mix on Spotify.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everlong is pretty epic! Of course almost everything by The Foo Fighters is. How can I find you on Spotify? I'm a spotify junkie! LOL.

      I hope you're having a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. Loving the song choices too, I may have to dig some of those songs out for my phone 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I've got tons of song faves. Those are among my tops :) I hope you're having a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  4. Love all of these songs! And I would loooooove to see Pink in concert. I saw a concert of hers on TV once and I was just amazed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I'm obsessed with music. I'd rather listen to it than watch t.v. most of the time. It's Pink phenomenal? She's just a strong woman who is true to herself.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.