Currently {July}

Hi y'all! It's been a while since i've done one of these currently posts but they're one of my favorites. I love knowing what everyone's up to. With wedding planning well under way, i'm staying pretty busy these days but this post is a good way to fill you in on what's been going on.

So are you ready?
Here's what I've been up to.




Making: wedding invitations, rsvps, and reception invitations.

Cooking: Whatever comes to mind. Last night it was Lime Mojito Chicken with pineapple on top. It was melt in your mouth good.

Drinking: Water. All the water.

Reading: All gazillion blogs i've gotten behind on.

Wanting: My wedding dress so I can wear it while my honey is working. Don't think I won't.

Looking: at honeymoon places and all the pretty things on Pinterest.
Oh! And my clean house. (Love)

Wasting: time getting moving today.

Wishing: I had time to spend on making jewelry.

Enjoying: Sleeping in, wedding preparation, this season in my life.

Waiting: For September 26th (our wedding) and for Saturday (our engagement party).

Liking: GroopDealz & Kasey Musgraves Pagent Material album.

Wondering: If i'll be able to hold myself together at my own wedding. I already get teary eyed thinking about it.

Loving: The sunshine, wedding planning, and spending so much time with my Mom lately.

Hoping: That we have a good turn out on Saturday.

Marveling: At my son. He's growing so much and he's really computer savvy.

Needing: to plan our honeymoon.

Smelling: Everything Peach scented. I'm on a kick lately & have peach candles, body wash, lotion, body spray.
All the peaches.

Wearing: my honey's tee shirt and sweatpants. Bummin' this morning.

Following: along with shark week, trying not to get too freaked out.

Noticing: The sunshine shining through my windows. It's time to get outside.

Knowing: That I have the best parents in the world. No matter who lets me down they're always there for me.

Thinking: We need to start our wedding registries.

Feeling: Bummed by some people I thought would be there for me but it's okay. I've got the ones who really matter beside me.

Bookmarking: Blogs. All the blogs. And some boutiques and crafty ideas, too.

Giggling: at how silly people can be.

What are you currently doing? Feel free to play along. "post signature

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.