Tuesday Inspiration.

Hi Y'all! I hope you are staying warm in your neck of the woods. This Noreaster that has his the Northeast seems brutal. It hasn't made its way to Georgia, yet but we're preparing anyway. There's a chance of snow next week & fingers crossed we get some, as long as all my loves are home where they should be. I'm not ready for a repeat of last year where my Fiance was stuck on I-285 for 21 hours.
Enough rambling though. Lately I've had a lot of things weighing on my heart and I ran across these quotes and felt like I needed to share them because they spoke to my heart. I hope you can find some truth and inspiration in them, as well.











Happy Tuesday Lovelies. I hope you find something beautiful and inspiring in your day.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.