Hi Y'all.

Hi Y'all. Welcome to my blog! Yesterday as I went through my blog, because so many of my pictures weren't showing up in posts anymore, I realized that I never had a formal introduction. I started this blog mostly for my own good, maybe a few family and friends read it-but that's it so those people already knew me. This year I've decided to open this blog more and make it bloom. Maybe i'll have 1,000 followers, maybe I won't but i'm only doing it because I enjoy it. I love having something to look back at my life on & this year there will be a lot to look back on because (if you haven't guessed by now), i'm getting married! September 26th is the date! I've been inspired by so many wonderful blogs that I absolutely love reading and I love to share my life with people who care. Maybe I can inspire someone else along the way, too.

So anyway, without any further ado, here's more about me.

I'm a 30 something Georgia Peach. Born and raised and I take great pride in that!! I honestly can't imagine living anywhere else.



But I do love the beach and summer is my favorite season. Flip Flops?! Please!!!

Savannah, Ga is my favorite place ever. I could live here one day.

Southern men are God's gift to women. Southern ladies, am I right?

I love small, quaint towns and boutique stores.

Peonies are my favorite flowers ever.

Secretly I love The Kardashians (because they make me feel somewhat sane, maybe? It's like watching a train wreck that you just can't look away from) and The Bachelor (thank God I didn't have to go through that to find my forever love).

I love make-up as much as the next girl.

I adore being a mom and soon to be wife. Even though my "little boy" is almost a pre-teen.




I'm pretty close to my brother Tyler & Sister in law Jordan

And my sweet Mom & Dad.


I love cupcakes {and baking}.


I have two dogs and a cat {whom live with my parents because I don't have a yard for them. The little one is actually my mom's anyway but the golden retriever is her mom and I couldn't seperate them anyway}. Bella is the Golden Retriever, Minnie Mouse is her daughter (she's mixed with rottweiler) & Chance is the cat.


I love chocolate {who doesn't?!}

I'm pretty attached to my i Devices.


I love to read. I love candles. And I love blankets, especially my Vera Bradley blanket.


When I find an item of clothing I like I tend to buy it in multiple colors.

I love owls, as in obsessed with them. I really want one as a pet.


My perfect day of shopping would consist of Target, Hobby Lobby, & Bath & Body Works.

And these two are my heart & soul.


So that sums me up in a nutshell. I hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.