Currently {April}

Hi Lovelies! Welcome to Wednesday! It's hump day! Normally this would be a great thing but this week it's bittersweet. It's Spring Break, we're 1/2 way through it but it also means it's almost time for my honey to be off work for the weekend, too! We have no plans for this weekend, so hopefully we can take it easy.
Anyway, it's time for an April Currently post. I know you're all wondering what i'm up to these days ;)




hearting | Southern Charm and Dinner at Tiffani's. They're both my current guilty pleasures. Also the Lily Pulitzer line coming out at Target, okay basically everything at Target. Pastels and pretty bright colors. It's Spring Time and all the flowers are in bloom, the weather is warm & we're on Spring Break. What's not to heart right now?

reading | I'm still reading Phil Robertson's newest book UnPHILtered but i'm also reading a book called Finding Southern Comfort by Barbra Lohr on my iPad. I'm only on chapter one so I can't tell you how it is but anything Southern, i'm all about. I can't decide what to read so I chose two books at once :)

pinning | whatever looks pretty. Seriously, I have no pinning theme. If I like it I put a pin on it {sing that to Beyonce's Put A Ring On It}.

eating | Nothing at the moment. I just got done with coconut chicken strips though. They are so yummy. One of my fiance's faves so I make them often. In fact, I've shared the recipe on a past Foodie Friday post.

anticipating | Summer vacation and our up-coming wedding in September! We have booked a beach house that will also be the reception site, our wedding planners and set our date. I've picked out the package and colors with the planners now it's time to find a dress!


listening | sometimes I listen to Ross Mathew's podcast Straight Talk when I need a good laugh, The Lively Show
with Jess Lively when I need some inspiration or Save the Date podcast with Aleisha McCormack for some wedding inspiration. I'm currently digging Darius Rucker's new album Southern Style, too.

So what about you. What are you currently
hearting
reading
pinning
eating
anticipating
listening?

I hope you're having an amazing Wednesday lovelies.


No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.