Currently...

LISTENING | To my honey singing a lovely song he's making up. I do love that man so. I think today was a long, boring day at work and he's just happy to be home. I'm happy he's home because i'm watching...{see below} WATCHING | Myth Busters. All. Week. Long. My brain needs some trash t.v. Kardashians anyone? MAKING | Pretty little signatures and things for my blog. {See the bottom of this post}. ANTICIPATING | Tuesday because school starts back. I feel bad for my kid but honestly I'm looking forward to some peace, quiet, and girly trash t.v. and jewelry making Too much testosterone lately. I need my schedule back, too. NEEDING | Some sunshine. At this point i'll be happy if it snows as long as it's sunny. This gloom and doom rain needs to go. LOVING | All the downtime we've had since Christmas. I'm also loving Hobby Lobby right now {always actually} because I got a $100 gift card from my soon to be in laws for Christmas. I'm in Heaven. I spent about 1/2 of it on new beads to make jewelry with. I'm thinking the other 1/2 will be on those precious signs & picture frames for my house! EXCITED FOR | My up-coming wedding to my dream man/ love of my life in September. DRINKING | Water. Lots and lots of water. SWOONING | over this Camelback Slipcovered Linen Sofa from Restoration Hardware. I love that this sofa is big enough for two people to lay side by side on. I definitely need this in my life + it's linen & I love anything linen or burlap. and this vintage chandelier and this Moroccan rug and this Gothic Quatrefoil Mirror and this lit LOVE marquee Okay, so practically everything at Restoration Hardware. THINKING | about everything I want to change in 2015 and all the exciting things to come. HAPPY | that I got all the laundry caught up today! GO ME! And i'm happy that I have amazing people to share this journey through life with. I love them all so much! Here's to 2015. It's going to be MY year! It's going to be YOUR year! Let's Do This!!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.