Oh Hey, Friday! {Make Up, #SimplyStyledApril, Target, Podcasts, & Posts}

Hey Peachies! Welcome to Procrastination Station. I mean, my blog sweet blog. It's finally Friday and all I can say is Hallelujah! It's been our first week back after Spring Break and it's been a real doozy. The weather has been bi-polar, too so that doesn't help. One day it's a sunny 75 & the next it's a cool 50. Today though. Today alone i've changed clothes no less than 3 times because Mother Nature isn't making up her mind. All I want to do is snuggle up with a blanket and nap.
There is a bright spot in today though, aside from it being thisclose to the weekend.
It's time to link up with Karli from September Farm for Oh Hey, Friday!

Here's how it goes.

You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.

How does this link up work?

1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)




5 Things.

1. I'm currently obsessed with this new Rose Gold ELF eyeshadow palette and my older Physician's Formula Nudes one.
I'm all about peachy and nudes right now so these two are perfection.

2. I'm loving Lindsay's #SimplyStyledApril Instagram Challenge.


These are a couple of my Instagram Snaps from it.




Day 13•Pattern Play #simplystyledapril #springstyle #bloggerphotochallenge

A photo posted by {Leslie Soto} (@georgiapeachy31) on



For more Insta pics follow me georgiapeachy31

3. Target Dollar Spot. It's no secret that i'm obsessed with this little piece of retail Heaven.
It's like it just gets me.
All the cuteness for $5 and under (typically).
Can we talk about how adorable this gold heart mug is? And it was a big fat $3.

4. I love podcasts. As in, am obsessed with them. My favorites are Jess Lively and Mavenly+Co but I just found The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey and am obsessed. I just listened to episode #2 with Jen Hatmaker and was so inspired. This one is now on my saved list of podcasts. Which, by the way, I just figure out how to do!

5. Lastly, are my posts for the week. I wasn't really feeling it this week so there's a whopping two posts for y'all.
Sorry. Life won this week.
Week 15 {Instagram Round Up}
10 Things {Thoughts I'm Having Right Now}

In the words of the Golden Girls. Thank You for being a friend.
Even through the week after Spring Break when life is hard.
It's just hard y'all.

Happy Fri-YAY! Let's go grab some drinks!


"post signature

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.