Hey Peachies! I'm going to cut right to the chase today because it's already 1:28 and I have to leave in an hour to get my son from school. It's only Tuesday and this week is already kicking my booty, probably because last week was Spring Break. Enough about that though because it's time for 10 on Tuesday with the sweet, energetic, and inspiring Karli Bell from September Farms. So cheers to that!
Here's how it works:
1 | draft your 10 on Tuesday list. it can be a list about anything. you can explain your list. or you don't have to. it could be your grocery list. your cleaning list. or a list about your top 10 pet peeves. but a list, nonetheless. k? k.
2 | grab the super snazzy button below and insert the HTML code into the HTML section of your blog. this will automatically make that pretty picture a hyperlink so that everyone knows where you're linking up at!
3 | link up below!
10 Thoughts I'm Having Right Now.
1. Why is the dog acting like she's a cat on a sugar high?
Oh, because she's on an antihistamine gel that makes her cray-zee.
She's running around the living room and jumping on the furniture,
destroying her toy box and eating her bull horn on the back
of the couch.
2. Sun, either come out and stay out or go away.
You're really toying with me today playing hide and seek.
3. I wonder if I can get out of cooking dinner tonight?
That would be the third time i've had stuff ready for
tacos and didn't make them in two weeks though.
So no, probably not.
4. I wonder if I can take a nap at my mom and dad's house after I get my buddy from school?
I think i'll go snuggle in my bed there, with my Chance cat and just sleep.
5. Target. I love you. I visited you three times in three days.
That's a new personal record.
You just get me. You and your dollar spot.
6. I can't wait to try the Miss Meyer's Peony cleaner and
the JR Watkins multi surface Coconut cleaner I just bought at Target.
I had grand plans for today then I sat down on the couch.
7. Folding laundry as I pull it out of the dryer is the greatest thing i've ever thought of.
I feel like I'm spending 1/2 the time I used to doing laundry.
8. Dog. At what point will you understand that the "puppy" in the fireplace is your reflection and stop trying to attack her?
9. I just heard on The Happy Hour podcast that Jen Hatmaker is getting a show on HGTV.
How do I get a show on HGTV?
Would anyone watch it?
A film crew could follow us around while my family and I would have endless glasses of wine
and puppy playing time with our friends
while the men grilled.
Oh, and naps. Lots of naps.
Yeah, that would probably not be a fun show to watch.
10. Basically this.
It would be nice if he snuggles with me on the couch and lets me fall asleep drooling on him.
True story. Every night.
That's how I know it's true love.
I win at life today because the dog & I survived. The kid, too and that's a huge accomplishment since I had zero energy and
a monster sized headache. Oh, and I gave the dog her cray-zee meds all on my own.
I didn't wait on my hubby to get home which means
by the time he gets home she'll be an angel. You're welcome honey.
and this my friends, is how you pop out a post in an hour. Nice talk friends. Thanks for sticking around even on the not so good days.