The Fault In Our Stars

I just read this book, "The Fault In Our Stars." It was a good book, different than I usually read but it was what my soul needed. It was more than a laugh out loud book, it was emotional and it left a place in my heart. It was full of thought provoking quotes. These are some that made me feel something.

☆"The weird thing about houses is that they almost always look like nothing is happening inside of them, even though they contain most of our lives."

☆"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt."

☆"Some infinities are larger than other infinities."

☆"You say you're not special because the world doesn't know about you, but that's an insult to me. I know about you."

☆"You're going to live a good and long life with great and terrible moments that you can not even imagine yet."

☆"I fell in love with the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once."

☆"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations."

☆"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you."

☆"The real heroes anyway aren't the people doing things; the real heroes NOTICING things, paying attention."


☆☆This book is one I'd recommend to anyone. If you haven't read it yet do so. You won't regret it.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.