Favorite Things {8}

I absolutely LOVE Saturdays. It's family day, it's relaxing day, it's having fun day and today was no exception for these reasons.

❤❤ 1. Sleeping in.

❤❤ 2. Spending the mornings playing XBOX One with my honey

❤❤ 3. Got to see my cousin and his fiancé and their dogs. Dylan made a new friend (puppy friend) named Bentley.

❤❤ 4. My honey and I cooked a delicious dinner for my mom and dad to thank my dad for all his help painting our house last weekend. He made steaks and his mom's infamous BBQ chicken and I made corn casserole, garlic bread, baked sliced potatoes and rice krispie treats.

❤❤ 5. Ending the day kicked back on the couch watching my buddy play video games while my honey napped.

❤❤ It's been an amazing weekend so far. More to come today!!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.