22 Questions.

Here's a fun little "about me" post without the awkwardness of actually trying to figure out what I want to say about me. Enjoy. 1. What made you start blogging? I felt like I needed a place to share what's in my heart and mind. What inspires me, what makes me happy.

2. If you could give any tip about blogging, what would it be? Write everyday, even if you think it's ridiculous. Write whatever is on your mind.

3. What is your favorite food? It's easily sushi but not sashimi. I like cooked sushi rolls, not the raw kind. Bleh!

4. What is your favorite thing to do during your spare time? If it's warm and sunny, I'm all out in it! Reading a book or just sitting on the deck, thinking and soaking up some sunshine. Sunshine is good for the soul, you know! if it's not warm and sunny then odds are I'm in the house on Pinterest or Facebook catching up on all the latest happenings.

5. Do you have any pets? Yes! 4 to be exact.

6. Can you tell us about one of your favorite childhood memories? I have so many it's hard to choose just one. There was a lot of fishing at my great grandparent's lake which always involved my grandmother making us a picnic complete with Bugles and Balogna sandwiches. There were the times by brothers and I and all the neighborhood kids would build bicycle ramps and jump them for endless hours on end. There were a lot of cardboard forts made in the front yard. Christmas mornings when I would sneak into my brother's room and wake them up then we'd send Tyler (the youngest) in to wake mom and dad up. Trick or treating with the neighbors....I told you I can't pick just one!!

7. Where do you see yourself in five years? Married, with another baby, living in our dream house that my fiancée and I plan on building in the middle of the woods, hopefully I'll have my teaching degree and be teaching elementary school. Living the American Dream, y'all.

8. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas. Traditions, traditions, traditions. I love the feeling of happiness and closeness we all get at Christmas time. The decorations go up, the spirits and moods go up with it. I'm a big time sucker for good old Southern traditions, too. Cooking in the kitchen with my parents, shopping with my mom, decorating, wrapping presents, looking at Christmas lights, singing carols. I love it all!!

9. What kind of music do you like listening to and who is your favorite artist? I listen to everything, it just depends on my mood. Right now I'm digging Lorde.

10. If you could pick one place to live for the rest of your life, where would you pick? Put me on a beach and I'll be a happy girl!!

11. Who is your favorite author? I don't really have a favorite. I read a variety of books.

12. Name a song that best describes your life right now? John Legend-All of Me or Pharrell-Happy

13. What is your dream car? Hmm..Something that flies since I'm not a fan of traffic. That would be pretty awesome.

14. What do you like to do in your free time, other than blog? Pinterest, Crafting, Cooking, Fairs and Festivals, going outside to explore.

15. Where would you want to live when you grow up? In a house in the middle of the woods with lots of land and maybe a small lake.

16. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? A tiger. I doubt anyone would mess with me then. Or and owl, I love owls. Donkeys are pretty cute, too.

17. Who would you say is your role model? My mom. She's pretty darn tough and would give anyone the shirt off her back.

18. If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be? Flying. Yeah, I told you I don't like traffic.

19. Which fictional character, from a book or movie, would you want to become? Allie from the Notebook. No explanation needed.

20. Are you a beach, city, or nature person? Beach, Beach, Beach!!!!

21. If you could have any job, what would it be? I've always wanted to work with the Make A Wish foundation. That would be pretty amazing and fulfilling.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.