Oh Hey, Friday!



Hey Peachies! It's finally that glorious day of the week we all look forward to. The day where we can breathe a sig of relief and say hallelujah as we slip into out yoga pants and our a glass of wine because we deserve it. We survived another week.

Of course Fridays are my favorites for another reason, too. It's time to link up with Karli from September Farm for Oh Hey, Friday!
Here's how it goes.

You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.

How does this link up work?

1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)





Do you have a glass of wine in hand? Okay, too early? Get a glass of sweet tea and get ready for my Fabulous Five.

1. Good Friday.

2. Today is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day.
Get out there and wear green to show your support.
I'm wearing my green for Ava & Elana.


3. This blog post from Courtney at Her Sailing Soul Own Your Life + Love It really spoke to me this week. Everything she says in this post makes me say "YES!" I honestly said that out loud several times while reading the post. I love her advice to Get Out of Your Own Head, Eliminate Unnecessary Energy & Spend Your Time Intentionally.

4. My blog posts for the week.
Monday
10 Things
Aloha from Hawaii
March Currently


5. Insta Snaps Week.



Hello Spring. #lesliesgirlythings #lesliesbeautifullife #abmlifeiscolorful #springhassprung

A photo posted by PeachyKeen31 (@georgiapeachy31) on





Happy National Puppy Day from Willow. #nationalpuppyday #willowsoto #willowthemastiff

A photo posted by PeachyKeen31 (@georgiapeachy31) on







There's all my randomness in one post, y'all. Sums up my week pretty well. Minus the puppy eating a Therma Care heat wrap.

Share with me 5 things, any five things you'd like today and have a wonderful Good Friday!

"post signature

2 comments

  1. That's so sweet, the thank you gift from your neighbor! How thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! She's the sweetest, most thoughtful neighbor ever. I'm blessed to have her!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.