Hello Peachies! Happy Tuesday. It's a dreary, rainy day here and I should be cleaning and putting away those wedding gifts that are stuck in every corner of our home still but I'm here, with you all instead. Happy day! You're much better than all those things I'm pretending don't need to be done.
It's been a while since Ive done an Instagram round up but these last two months have been memorable and busy so I thought now is a good time to bring it back. Plus, the coming months will be filled with lots of celebrations & happy times so there will be a lot to share.
Follow me on Oh, Hey Friday!
September was filled with all things wedding and we were busy bride (and groom!) to be. But it was all worth it. We enjoyed every second of this month.
1. The first succulent my husband bought me back in the summer really thrived.
It grew a ton, which is a huge accomplishment for me because every plant I seem to touch dies.
Not this one though. It has really given me the green thumb.
2. I made more jewelry but I did not sell it.
I wanted something peachy one day and sat down and whipped up those pretties.
3. I also participated in a mug swap with a friend of mine.
The pic is what I sent to my mug swap partner and new friend.
It was so special to make someone's day by sending them happy mail.
4. I got my hair highlighted and eye lash extensions for the wedding.
I felt like a million bucks. I'm keeping the hair up, for sure.
The eyelashes, not so much.
5. I got my nails done for the wedding, too.
They were fun while they lasted but i'll never get them done again.
6. Last but not least. We got married!
I became Mrs. Soto and am still not quiet used to that.
Somedays it still feels like a dream.
October came in like a wrecking ball. Hahaha. Okay, well the first part of October was amazing because we were on our honeymoon in Kauai, Hawaii. Once we got home though, that darn wrecking ball hit us like a ton of bricks. I'm still trying to figure out how it became November so quickly.
1. We went to Kauai, Hawaii on our honeymoon.
We loved it so much we didn't want to come home.
2. We also shipped home $300 worth of coffee.
Yeah, it's that good!
3. On October 17th we had our final reception here in town.
It was a super fun night, surrounded by family and friends.
4. The sky was amazing a lot this month.
I couldn't resist snapping this pic at a top sign one morning.
5. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins have become my addiction.
I've baked two batches (two dozen each batch) twice in a week.
6. On Halloween we went to the Great Georgia Air Show and saw the Blue Angels fly.
It was very incredible. I was definitely awe struck.
I'm still recovering from those two months. Of course this month brings in the holidays so there's no rest for us just yet but I love this time of year most of all so I'm looking forward to it!
Well ya'll, I've got to go do those chores I've been putting off but it sure was nice to visit with y'all. I hope you have a fabulous day.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram.