Girlie Stocking Stuffers
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
1. Cozy socks like these from Kate Spade
Fluffy Spots Anklets $12
2. A Rollerball of perfume great to keep in the purse
Walk On Air $25
3. A cute cozy for keeping your Coffee looking adorable like this one from The Knot Unraveled in a similar style but different colors.
Big Bow Coffee Cozy $13
4. Nail Polishes. These are some of my picks on my wish list.
OPI Gelato on My Mind
Essie Cashmere Brights Yespadrilles $4. 25(ULTA)
Butter London Doily $15 (ULTA)
5. Ulta Gift Cards or Gift Cards to anywhere they like.
6. If they're a tea lover like I am then this tea infuser bottle is perfect for a stocking stuffer.
I love that the infuser is on the inside of the bottle so you can brew on the go.
Arabesque Glass Tea Carafe $9.99 (World Market)
7. I'm addicted to EOS. I have two in my purse, one by my bed, one in my make up bag, and at least one in a basket in the living room so of course I was so excited when I saw this holiday set. Santa, please?!?
EOS Holiday Lip Balm Set $8.99 (Ulta)
8. These wine wipes to wipe the wine off your lips and teeth. These are pretty funny, actually, but kinda necessary if you love wine as much as I do. When I saw them they went on my wish list immediately!
Wine Wipes $9.00 (Francesca's)
9. Again, for the tea lover in your life. Flavored Teas like this Peppermint Chocolate Tea.
Republic of Tea Chocolate Peppermint $ 10.99(World Market)
10. I'm a huge lover of travel kits that pack everything you could possibly need in an emergency into a pretty little bag. I always want every single one I see but this one, especially.
Polka Dot Minimergency Kit $16.95 (Francesca's)
Ladies, I could have gone on and on. There are so many pretty things to put into a stocking, especially for girls. Men, pay attention to these things ;) Hint Hint (; What are some of your favorite stocking stuffers?