Oh, Hey Friday!




Hello Peachies! I hope you're all celebrating today. It's finally Fri-YAY! We've made it another week. I don't know about you but i've had a pretty good week, if you don't count Monday when I was taking my son to school in the rain (it's rained for days here and we were under a flood warning) when we hit a puddle and hydroplaned. Luckily there were not any cars close by because the oncoming traffic saw what was happening and stopped far back, I was able to regain control of the car without hitting anyone or anything though. As my friend, Luke said, #Jesusdonetookthatwheel. Once I recovered I said "Thank You Jesus" because we were alright and able to go on about our day. It definitely could have been much worse. So, aside from that, our week has been wonderful. I've gotten a lot of time at home this week since it has been raining and i've been able to start putting away our wedding gifts that were tucked away in every corner of our home. This weekend, when my honey is home, we're going to do more! Yay! I'm not so sure he shares the same sentiment but he's being a trooper and helping me ;) Love you, baby. And i've gotten the house pretty much clean. {Deep cleaning coming soon}.

Since today is Fri-YAY it's my favorite link up of the whole week! i'm linking up with the adorable Karli at
September Farms

You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.

How does this link up work?

1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)




Here are my Fabulous Fri-YAY Five!

1. Can we talk about my kitchen for a second? It's not huge but not tiny either. It's decent sized but the struggle is real, y'all.
I've been working all week on finally getting our wedding presents put up. We had a shower in August, wedding in September, and
an additional reception in October so for three months, we've been accumulating gifts. Not that it's a bad thing, at all.
We appreciate every single thing we've been given but 99.9% of that has been kitchen items. All things I wanted and need, some
that my husband wanted and needed but we didn't take into consideration the amount of storage, lack of storage space
we had when we were registering. Gifts have literally been stuck in every corner of our spare room, living room, and kitchen for months
now. I had to organize and put them away, it was driving me nuts. So this week's task was to take on the kitchen. Now, i'm no where near
done. I just need my husband's help putting things away because either A) I'm too short to reach the top cabinets or B) it's his stuff
and we have a deal that I don't put his stuff away, he does so he knows where it is so you can guess what we'll be doing this weekend.

Here's what I was facing:

And here's what I came up with:


I'm happy with it now but like I said, there's still more to work on this weekend. Check out the Instagram account for more progress.



My kitchen is coming along. It's bright & vintagey, just like I like!

2. Essential Oils are still my life. I may or may not Periscope on them soon. I don't sell them and i'm still on a journey to learn more about them but lately, the aches and pains blend from Fabulous Frannie's has come to mine and my hubby's aid a lot.

My honey ordered me some more oils the other day because we were almost out of aches and pains. These are my current faves.

3. I Love Kellie Pickler on CMT.
Can we talk about this show? It's totally hilarious and she and her hubby are beyond adorable.
I've loved her since her days on American Idol & she won my heart over when she shaved her head bald
in support of her friend who had cancer and was going through chemo.


4. Side braids and wine colored lipstick.
This is something new for me because it's not my norm as far as style goes so i'm trying to step outside of my comfort zone and jazz it up a
little. I'm still not 100% sure if I like it but i'll keep trying.

5. I can't get over the performance by Chris Stapleton & Justin Timberlake from the CMA awards Wednesday night. It's one for the books, for sure!
And since i'm having trouble getting the link to work you'll have to google it.
I'm sorry. It's Friday. I need more coffee.

I'm sure i'll be watching/listening to this on repeat forever now!

So, there you have it. My Five on Friday.
Happy Fri-YAY loves!


"post signature

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.