It's A Love Story, Baby Just Say Yes Pt. 4


Hi Peachies! So it's almost been six months since I said I Do to my best friend for life. I look at my wedding pics daily and reminisce about that special day. It was the most magical day of my life. I tell my husband all the time that I would marry him everyday of my life and I would.
Honestly, I still haven't had my wedding dress preserved in hopes that I can marry him everyday. I'm kidding. Kind of.

We had dinner with my brother and sister in law last weekend and my brother asked my hubby how he was liking married life.
Without any hesitation my hubby said "I'm loving it."
And I realized then that the last 5 months have been the best, not only of my life but of his, too. We've had a lot going on but there's not another soul on this Earth could get me through all those times.
There's no one else I'd rather do life with.

Then my brother asked me if married life felt different. I've been thinking a lot about this a lot.
My response was "it's nice to have the feeling of never being alone. I know he's never going anywhere." I've truly found my other half and there is comfort in that. We balance each other and bring out the best in each other.
We find happiness in the most mundane things like grocery shopping.

I could go on and on about us but let's get back to the wedding.

I left y'all hanging in November with this post and promised to be back next week with Part 4. It's only been 16+ weeks since I made that promise but i'm here to fulfill it today.
{Please forgive me-I just like to drag things out.}

After the ceremony we took so many gorgeous family photos.
It's not hard when you have a gorgeous family and setting.

Our Beautiful Families.
{You see where we get our obviously good looks.}






Our beautiful and handsome wedding party.

The stunning Bride and Groom.

Hello Hottie.


My sweet little family.

I have no idea where my hubby & I were when this picture was taken but it's one of my most favorite wedding pics ever!
When I need a laugh I look at this one.

Let's play a little wedding picture fun....caption this picture....and GO!!!


Stay tuned for more wedding party fun. You know what's next...

"post signature

5 comments

  1. Leslie, your wedding pictures are beautiful. I can see the love on everyone's faces. Congratulations on your recent nuptials...I wish you all countless years of happiness and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your super sweet comment! It means so much to me! I hope you come back for more. Our Hawaiian Honeymoon re-cap is next week!

      Delete
  2. Awww you guy are so cute!! Congrats and Happy 6 months anniversary (soon!!). Lovely and happy pictures, you made such a gorgeous bride, Leslie! Wish you a lifetime of happiness, love and laughter.
    xx, Kusum | www.sveeteskapes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a beautiful wedding! I'm like you, I think there is a lot of comfort in knowing that you have a best friend for life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! wish you many years of happiness!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.