How To Style A Graphic Tee



I'm a tried and true jeans and tee kinda girl. I honestly think there's nothing easier than throwing on a graphic tee, jeans, Converse and minimal make up and jewelry for a daily style but sometimes I like to dress my tees up.

I am especially loving the graphic tee trend right now because there are so many ways you can style a graphic tee. Today i'm sharing a couple fun ways to style a graphic tee, thanks to Leanne from Leanne and Company. She sent me this cute shirt from her shop; Leanne & Co. in exchange for this post.





I want to share with you two way I styled this Grace Under Fire tee. Both looks are casual but the first one is definitely more of a "go to" outfit. Simple and classic with jeans, Toms, tee, and a lightweight cardigan. The weather here in Georgia changes from minute to minute this time of year so I like to be cute and comfortable so layers are definitely my choice of outfits.


Even thought you can't tell in the pics, I paired this outfit with a pair of pink and gold statement earrings, my Kate Spade fit bit and my wedding set. It's really an easy look to pull off when you want to look cute but without being too dolled up. I'm a girl who loves to be dolled up but i'm also a mom and a wife and most days I'm home all day so I don't always get too done up.


The next look is a little more dolled up but still casual enough to pull off for a day or running errands or mimosas and brunch with girlfriends. I'm telling yall I can not get enough of the cardigans and kimonos.


For this look I paired my favorite black floral kimono, dark wash jeans, and my sparkly black flats. You could also add tons of fun, bling-y accessories to complete this look. I've just been all about minimal jewelry lately. The possibilites are endless with graphic tees. I really want to style this one with a fun skirt soon.




You can grab yourself a cute t or any of the other adorable things in Leanne's shop for 10% off using code PEACHES20.


Are you loving graphic tees lately? What's your favorite way to style them?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.