Oh Hey, Friday!

Hey Friends. Happy Fri-YAY!! I feel like it's been so long since i've posted an Oh Hey, Friday post but i'm happy to be back in the groove. So let's get this Oh Hey, Friday! post started. I'm going to do a twist on my usual Friday post. This week i'm going to share a few things i've found and loved on the internet this week and a mix of my own blog posts, favorite Insta post and Good Week/Bad Week.

Oh Hey, Friday!


Good Week/Bad Week

Good Week- While I was sick on the couch all week, last week, I was able to reach out to tons of potential collaborators and sponsors for Peaches & Willow. I'm happy to say that I have quiet a few coming soon so I hope you stay tuned for that!

Bad Week- It's not even that bad but since I was out of it last week, my house and blog took a hit. I'm slowly getting things cleaned up and back to normal. I have to keep reminding myself that it wasn't messed up in just a day so it's ridiculous to think it can all be cleaned up in one day. Sigh. The life of a Super Woman wanna be.


Favorite Insta Post




Blog Posts & Coffee

This week was a slow one for the blog but I hope you do enjoy the two other posts from this week. Feel free to link up with me and my lovely co-hosts next week for Welcome Home Wednesday. We love seeing your projects and recipes.

Coffee Talk
Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #83


Favorite Internet Finds










Image Map

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.