Weekend Findings


Hey Friends! Welcome back to my little corner of the internet. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was full of relaxing and getting things done around our house in preparation for my shower next weekend. My hubby & I ran a few errands and I bought a few random things; books and make up mostly. As I was gathering them to take a quick pic for Instagram the inspiration hit me to start a new series on Peaches and Willow where I share the things I found over the weekend that I love and if there are any deals on them that I know of currently. Somethings will be local sales and even small local shops but i'll link up whatever I can and share with you. I'll probably even share things I'm loving such as new songs I found or articles I read.

Mondays are hard but I want to make them a little more happy by sharing these things with you all so I hope you all enjoy this series.





Weekend Findings


This weekend my husband and I had time to spend together while our son was at the high school football game so we spent some time at Target getting a birthday present for our nephew who turned two and at Ollie's; our favorite discount store. Some of these things did come from Ollie's and since it is a discount store I can't share the links to them but I will share the links on Amazon. I also scored some major deals on baby diapers and make up at one of our local Rite Aids that is going out of business. They had 50% off make up and diapers so some of these products will be based off local sales. I'll do my best to link up the products at the stores I buy them from. Be sure to check out your local stores, too so see if they are having the same sales or going out of business, too.

Tell Me Three Things


Amazon Description:
What if the person you need the most is someone you’ve never met?

Funny and romantic, this tug-at-your-heartstrings contemporary YA debut is perfect for readers of Rainbow Rowell, Jennifer Niven, and E. Lockhart.

Everything about Jessie is wrong. At least, that’s what it feels like during her first week as a junior at her new ultra-intimidating prep school in Los Angeles. It’s been barely two years since her mother’s death, and because her father eloped with a woman he met online, Jessie has been forced to move across the country to live with her stepmonster and her pretentious teenage son.

Just when she’s thinking about hightailing it back to Chicago, she gets an email from a person calling themselves Somebody/Nobody (SN for short), offering to help her navigate the wilds of Wood Valley High School. Is it an elaborate hoax? Or can she rely on SN for some much-needed help?

In a leap of faith—or an act of complete desperation—Jessie begins to rely on SN, and SN quickly becomes her lifeline and closest ally. Jessie can’t help wanting to meet SN in person. But are some mysteries better left unsolved?


While this book is about a high school girl and I am far from that stage in my life something about this book grabbed my attention. I've recently started loving suspense and mystery books and I think this is what drew me in to this book. The girl seems young and naieve and sweet but there's a level of suspense here. I'm currently reading Girl, Wash Your Face but as soon as i'm done with that then i'll be jumping in to this book.

Magnolia Violet by Good Chemistry


Our Target has just started carrying this brand and i've been on the hunt for a new fragrance. I'm not a fan of heavy fragrances or overly flowery ones either but I love soft romantic scents and this one is just that. Oddly enough is says it's made with notes of magnolia, peony and amber but not Jasmine. I do tend to love all things Peony and Magnolia though and the price was just right at $9.99 so I knew I had to have it.
Of course my poor husband suffered the wrath of my complete clumsiness when I was picking this out because I always get his opinion on fragrances; he has allergies and the last thing I want is for him to be allergic to me. I turned to ask him to smell this and as I did I stuck it right up his nose. I didn't realize how close he was standing to me. It's safe to say that it didn't bother his allergies but I did give him a headache for the rest of the night. #wifefail

ELF Saturday Sunsets Eye Shadow Palette


Pinks and Purples are my favorite shadow colors ever. I use a lot of them and neutrals so when I saw this $6 palette I knew I had to have it because it has al those colors plus the prettiest highlight ever. I'm not a huge fan of glittery highlights but this one is just shimmery enough. The colors are light but they are super pretty.

Essie Less Is Aura


Beige, nudes and light pinks are my favorite "go to" nail polishes and Essie is my top brand of choice so when I saw that our Rite Aid (Going out of business) was having a sale on all their Essie polishes I had to grab this color for fall. I am in love and can't wait to paint my nails this week.


Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Twisted Tulip


This color is a little more rosy than I anticipated, I tend to go more towards nudes and lighter pinks but this color is still super pretty if it's layered with a lighter color over top and for 50% off $7.99 I can't really complain.

Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Mauve


I am in love with this blush, ya'll. I have naturally rosy cheeks and don't really need much blush to bring that out so I have to be careful with corals and bright pinks. This one is actually more nude than it looks in the picture and it's perfection for me. For $5.99 you really can't complain but then add 50% off to that and it's a definite win in my book.

That's it for all I bought this weekend but I have been obsessed with Lauren Daigle's new album all weekend and I started a new Lovin' Lately playlist on Spotify so be sure to follow along and listen as I add new songs.




And, have you seen the new Urban Decay Palette being released soon? Ummm, swooning. This mama to be may not be doing her make up much once our sweet baby girl arrives in November but this palette will be on my shelf before long anyway. Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette.


So Happy Monday friends. I hope this post made you happy today and I really hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Tell me something fun you did over the weekend or something you are loving lately in the comments.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.