January Target Beauty Box




Happy Tuesday Beauties. I hope you are all doing amazing and enjoying your day so far.

Subscription boxes have taken the world by storm lately. It's easy to say they are one of the trendiest and most coveted things among us ladies but sometimes they're a little pricey. That's why I have fallen in love with the Target Beauty Box (this month's box has sold out but follow the link at the beginning of February to get yours next month). I started getting boxes last year and am kind of obsessed.



Here's the thing about the beauty box from Target.

Okay, a few things...

1. It's not a subscription box so you don't have to worry about your card being charged month to month.
You can pick and choose the months you want to buy a box!

2. The box is only $7 with a little change for shipping. The total comes to $7.74-roughly.

3. You get at least 5-6 products in your box and while they are sample size (with the exception of face masks), there's plenty to actually try out.

4. All the products can be found in Target stores and on line at Target.com but the beauty box can only be
found on line. Boxes do sell out fast so be sure to grab yours at the beginning of each month.


Here's what I got in my January Box



Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter//Soap and Glory Pillow Plump XXL in Pinkwell//No. 7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Serum//No. 7 Airbrush Away Primer//Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask//Sleek Eye Shadow Palette

Loved
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter
No. 7 Airbrush Away Primer

Didn't Love
Soap and Glory Pillow Plump XXL
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette

Haven't Tried
No. 7 Restore & Renew Serum
Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask

Is it worth $7+?
In my opinion, YES! It absolutely is because I got to try out some products that I never would have before and I got more of my all time favorites. Looking at you Soap & Glory.

Some months they do offer two different boxes, too. January was one of those months but I only got the U.K. version because it was the only one that had products that interested me and I couldn't justify spending $7 and some change on some stuff that I would never even use.

Do you subscribe to any boxes? I'd love to know which ones.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.