Ladies Stocking Stuffers



Hi Friends! Can you believe it's finally Christmas time? I am in heaven with all my Christmas decor up, my tree glowing bright and all the Christmas Hallmark movies on my t.v. This is my absolute favorite time of year because of all the celebrating and holiday fun. Know what else I love? Christmas gift guides. I know every single blogger is writing them right now but I don't mind. They're actually my favorite posts of all time because I love seeing what everyone else wants, I usually end up adding a few things from other's wish lists to mine.

My family always starts Christmas morning with stockings so I thought i'd start my holiday guides with stocking stuffer ideas so get ready for all the pretty, sparkly, beauty, make up, cozy goodness your heart can hold. I hope you find something on this list that makes it's way to your list, too.







Coconut Mint Drop Body Cream//Coconut Mint Drop Body Mist//White Mint Latte Candle//Lipsense//Angel Glow Ring Hair Mask//Essie nail polish//Coffee Cozy//Marble Blending Sponge//Vanilla Frost Bath Bomb//Statement Earrings//Que Bella Mask//Coil Hair Ties//Gourmet Truffles//Himalayan Sea Salt Bath Soak//Rose Gold Brush Set//Full Sparks Gift Set//Atlanta Mug//Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette//Lipstick Gospel Devotional and Prayer Journal//Love Your Melon Pom Pom Beanie

What's on your stocking stuffer wish list?

8 comments

  1. Woop! Definitely throwing in some bubble bath and mini candles into my sisters- and cousin-in-law's stocking this year! All of them are nurses, so they definitely need to make some time for rest and relaxation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jae! Thank you for your comment. Your sister and cousin in law will love their stockings, i'm sure! What a fun idea! I know they'll love all the pampering products they can get. My mama is a nurse, too so I understand all the hard work and hours they put in. They definitely deserve to be pampered!

      Delete
  2. So many great picks girl!! I admit that I have not had time to put up my Christmas decorations yet but I plan on it this weekend! You are the second person who has talked about the Coconut Mint stuff!! I seriously need to go get some because I love coconut smelling items. I love masks, so I need to try out that hair one!!! Hope you are having a great week friend!

    XoXo,
    Mistle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweet Friend! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some comment love. We're still slowly putting our Christmas decorations up. It's such a long process but it's enjoyable. My hubby & I are doing the outside lights this weekend.

      I love coconut and mint so anything with them together is a no brainer for me! I actually thought about you when I got the mask because I know how much you love them! The hair one is amazing. I want to buy a whole case of them, if that's even possible. The only thing I would do differently is not wash my hair the day after I used it. I think the results would have lasted a lot longer but my hair was gorgeous for one day! Haha!

      I hope you're having a wonderful week, too!

      Xo

      Delete
  3. Love these picks! I'm always happy to get more candles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel. Thank you so much for your comment! Candles are always a great idea! I would be thrilled to get them as gifts!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! Isn't Lipsense the best? You sell it, don't you?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.