Christmas Shop Small {LuLa Roe}



Hi Friends! Welcome back to another Christmas Shop Small Feature. I love shopping small and I absolutely love Christmas so, for the second year in a row, i've decided to combine my love of the two and highlight one of my fabulous small business owner friends. Today we have my sweet LulaRoe Rep and friend, Kim here to share what inspired her to sell LuLaRoe and what their most popular item is. So get cozy and let's Lula!



Are you cozy? Let's welcome Kim!

Hi Kim. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I am a mom, a serious crafter, and loyal friend. Once my son was born, I knew I wanted to do every thing I could to be able to work from home with him. Then entered LuLaRoe, almost like a divine intervention. I have been a consultant for the past 8 months and even though there have been ups and downs, I have loved every bit of this journey.

My style is very eclectic. Most days it is simple and comfortable, since I am chasing a very rambunctious one year old. But other days I range from very hippie and free spirited to preppy and put together. LuLaRoe is so wonderful because, no matter how I’m feeling I can find something to wear that allows me to express myself.

What inspired you to become a part of the LuLaRoe community and become fabulous sales lady for the company?
At first, I fell in love with the product! I love how soft and comfortable the leggings are! The day I got my first pair, I went home and tried them on right away. I immediately started researching how to become a consultant. After I fell in love with the leggings I fell in love with the people! I have made some life long friends through this company. These strong and empowering women have taught me how to be a better person and run a successful business.

What does the LuLaRoe company stand for and what does it mean to you?
Our Official Mission Statement:
Where through fashion we create freedom, serve others, and strengthen families. A place where lives are being blessed and dreams achieved through love, confidence, purpose, and growth.

I truly believe in this credo and I wholeheartedly believe LuLaRoe stands behind it. LuLaRoe has given me the opportunity to be at home with my son, while still giving me purpose. Family is everything to me and I will be forever grateful for LuLaRoe and opportunities it has provided me.

What makes you most excited about selling LuLaRoe?
I have always been a people person. I love meeting new people and building relationships. Through LuLaRoe I have met so many wonderful people, whether it has been an online relationship through my Facebook group or in person at events. I love watching new customers fall in love with LuLaRoe and see their excitement about each piece.

If you could wear only one piece from LuLaRoe for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
That would be the Carly dress!! It is my go to just about every day. In the summer you can wear it with sandals or some sneakers for a comfy casual look, or throw on some heels for date night. Right now, since it is getting cooler, I am wearing it with leggings and a sweater or jacket. The Carly is such a versatile piece and I feel beautiful every time I wear one.

What is your best selling item?
LEGGINGS! There really is a pattern for everyone. Whether you want a solid color, bright and floral or even something subtle. Each pair is buttery soft and feels almost like you aren’t wearing anything at all.

What is your favorite thing about the LuLaRoe, as a whole?
Honestly, this is a hard question for me to to answer. All at once so many images flood my mind. I enjoy helping women feel beautiful, creating amazing outfits, and the ability to work from home with my son. However, I think the best part for me has been the ability to make someone smile! I love seeing a confident smile when ladies try on a beautiful piece. I also enjoy being able to make them smile by sending unexpected extras in orders. I have always wanted to be a blessing to others and I am so thankful that LuLaRoe has given me that opportunity.

How can all our readers see all the LuLaroe products?
The Lularoe website is a good place to see all of the styles LuLaRoe offers (https://www.lularoe.com/collection). One of the great things about LuLaRoe is each consultant gets to decide what styles they would like to carry in their shop. Not only is every piece unique, every shop is unique. There only a few thousand pieces made in each print and style then those pieces are spread out between 80,000+ consultants. It is very rare for two consultants to have the same pattern in the same style and size.


Are there any special LuLaRoe promotions currently?
One of my favorite specials I offer is the LuLa Goody Bag. There is a featured style every week and customers gets to choose the piece of LuLa they want to add to their closet. The Goody Bag piece comes with free shipping and a ton of FREE extras. Every Goody Bag gets a pair of handmade leather earrings and either LuLaCash (think Kohls cash but for my LuLa shop), a gift card to Starbucks or Target, or a pair of leggings. I take great joy in putting together these goody bags and being able to thank customers for supporting my small business.

Do you host parties? If so can you tell our readers about how those work?
Yes! At LuLaRoe we call parties, Pop-Ups and I love hosting Pop-Ups (it goes back to the meeting new people thing!). You can host a Pop-Up online or in person at your home. Either way, the Pop-Up works about the same. You invite your friends and between the two of us we introduce them to LuLaRoe and the different styles. For every 10 pieces that are purchased during your Pop-Up, you get a free piece of LuLaRoe. Your free pieces can be ANYTHING in my inventory. Seeing everyone's style and how they put together different pieces is one of my favorite things about hosting Pop-Ups!

Lastly, how can my readers get in touch with you about ordering or booking a party?
I have a Facebook group, shopkimcuba.com or feel free to email me: lularoekimcuba@gmail.com

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.