The Happy Planner Vol. 3


Happy Monday, y'all. I hope you are bundled up nice and cozy with your favorite mug of something warm this morning. It's only in the 40's here in Georgia this morning so you can bet that i'm snuggled up with my favorite fuzzy blanket, leggings and warm socks on. I'm really wanting to binge watch something on Netflix today or just read but before I do I want to show you my planner layout and highlight the Etsy shops I used for this week's spreads. I'll add in this week's goals, too, just to keep myself accountable.



If you're new here you can read the last two volumes of The Happy Planner here and here.

Now that you're all caught up on that; A few months ago I wrote this post on How To Have An Inspired and Productive Week. My first tip is Grab A Cup Of Coffee And Your Planner because there's nothing more inspiring to me than planning my week out. I love to do that with pretty stickers and sparkly washi tape because it makes my to dos more enjoyable to look at and makes me feel more inspired to actually do them. Sometimes I even love my layout enough that I want to display it so I end up leaving it open on my end table next to the couch. It honestly helps me stay on task to see it laying open in a place where I see it often instead of just laying on the desk in my office. This week's spread is one I want to display because it's all things fall + pink and gold.


This week's stickers come from two different Etsy shops, Pansy's Prints and Brandy's Shop, both on Etsy. The pretty gold bow clip is from Tiddleywinks Designs on Etsy, the washi tape is from the dollar spot at Target and the stretchy band to mark my place are headbands that I found at a local bargain store but you can find similar ones anywhere hair accessories are sold.



Go grab your sparkly washi tape and all your planner accessories and create something fun in your planner. I'd love to see what you do so feel free to tag me on Instagram @Peaches_Willow.

Do you plan? If so, i'd love to know some of your favorite tips and Etsy shops for finding cute planner stickers and accessories so feel free to share in the comments.


Weekly Goals
Every week I like to set 5 goals to keep me on track and help me stay focused. Sometimes I like to add in a fun goal just to remind myself to take the time to relax.

• write 3 posts for next week

• do yoga 4x's this week

• make my aunt devon's shirts

• watch hocus pocus

• start thanksgiving planning

Leave a comment with your goals for the week.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.