The Happy Planner Vol. 2



Happy Monday morning loves. It's a rainy, cool day here and I am in need of all the cups of coffee and patience the world has to offer today. It was a restless night and a rainy morning so all I want to do is curl up on the couch with a cozy blanket and all my favorite shows but first, I wanted to share with you my planning post for this week.



In case you missed last week's post you can find it here. Now that you're caught up go grab your sparkly washi tape and pretty stickers and plan your week.


I start by picking out my color or theme. This week's kit came from Pansy's Prints on Etsy.
The pretty gold bow clip is from Tiddleywinks Designs on Etsy, the washi tape is from the dollar spot at Target and the stretchy band to mark my place are headbands that I found at a local bargain store but you can find similar ones anywhere hair accessories are sold.

Then I put my headers and washi tape on. I love these simple things because they really bring personality to your pages and make them pop and sparkle a little more. Plus you can make them as custom as you'd like.


After that I start placing my full box stickers and my big sticker. I have no rhyme or reason to my method and as you can see, I don't feel like every single box needs to be filled with a sticker. I don't want to over do it but there's no wrong way to decorate your planner so have fun with it.

The last things I do are place smaller stickers and fill in all my "to dos" for the week then I write my weekly goals in the column on the left.




It'll change your entire life. I promise. Before I started planning, I went through everyday trying to cram in all the things I needed to get done and was completely overwhelmed when bed time came and all the things weren't done. Since i've started planning most of the overwhelm is gone now and I can relax more knowing that I have broken down all my tasks into smaller "to dos". The key to planning is to find balance and help stop the overwhelm so this is my secret to a happier, more relaxed life and it's the best feeling ever.

Do you plan? If so, i'd love to know some of your favorite tips and Etsy shops for finding cute planner stickers and accessories so feel free to share in the comments.

1 comment

  1. Love that spread! Target washi tape is so much fun! I need to order more planner stickers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.